dating vegan

Hero

so im not really single anymore.

found myself a vegan straight edge girl. she's awesome and dances at shows.

went to the grand canyon together and it snowed.

fun times

its sooo much easier to date someone who has similar value/morals/interests. im done with all the superficial stuff.

i prefer to date vegans and i dont think i'll ever go back to dating non-vegans.

Congratulations dude. Cool man. I'm really happy to hear that. I know we used to talk all the time about meeting awesome vegan girls. I'm happy to hear she has all those other things in common with you too

Have a great time!

-Rob

She is very pretty, and from what you have said, is just as pretty on the inside.

Can you say "hitting the jackpot."

Hey you should tell her to join the board. is she the person that you are currently living with Hero?

hehe. yeh shes nice enough to let me stay with her. and our personalities clicked and we found out we have lots in common.

She is very pretty, and from what you have said, is just as pretty on the inside.

Can you say "hitting the jackpot."

Hey you should tell her to join the board. is she the person that you are currently living with Hero?

hehe. yeh shes nice enough to let me stay with her. and our personalities clicked and we found out we have lots in common.

ahhh so she is your knight in shining armour, who rode in and rescued you when you had no place to go in Arizona.

An excellent start to a potentially wonderful love story.

Hey Hero: Are you sure you will stay to all of your straight edge rules? She looks great!

hehe - was just thinking the same thing!

nice work though mate - she looks and sounds lovely. best of luck to you both

jonathan

she's sxe as well.

sxe: no drinking , no smoking, no premiscuous sex.

which means if im in a monogomous relationship, i dont go slut around.

and me being a virgin has nothiing to do with sxe, but i still want to remain a virgin for a longgg time regardless.

thanks dudr.

congratulations! i'm dating a vegan for the first time and it's wonderful. we both love to cook and we both get excited about veg*n restaurants.

I'm jealous! I've yet to meet (in person) a suitable vegan candidate for dating, ever!

But, quite happy for you Topher. She's way cute.

• 15 years later...

Hey! How do you feel about moldovan brides ? They are very beautiful in appearance. They have their own interesting culture. In life, we often find it uncomfortable to look at people openly. When we meet on the Web, comfortably sitting in our favorite chair at the computer, in slippers and a dressing gown, with a mug of tea, we can look at the photo for as long as we like.