Vegan Diet - The Best Anti Aging Remedy???

veggieprincess

Are you stupid? I'm sorry but I am forced to ask. First of all it's lame to answer my text with a link to a video without writing anything yourself. Second of all I've seen that video maybe 5 times and if you look at the video at 6.00 McDougall shows a slide that states that meat did not raise IGF-1 levels. And no the meat wasn't free from animal protein or blabla it was full of it. Simply saying "ap raises IGF-1 levels" is nothing short of a lie.

Yeah I saw that too Johan. Just as a side note, during that same time frame doesnt he also say that milk is important for growing children. He doesnt actually say human milk for human or cow for cow. I think he should have qualified that statement.

it's pretty obvious he's referring to the millk from that animal. Humans need human milk, cows need cow milk and so on

Yeah I saw that too Johan. Just as a side note, during that same time frame doesnt he also say that milk is important for growing children. He doesnt actually say human milk for human or cow for cow. I think he should have qualified that statement.

Yeah it gets blurry at some points. However he states that "at some point in your life you want to grow" and he simply means when you are breast feeding but when you are done milk shouldn't be part of your diet anymore. Either from humans or cows. He has said in other lectures that he thinks breast feeding is extremely important for children and that formulas is horrible etc.

I'm not going to waste my time with you, if you want more info about it read Mcdougall's book or his articles.

Are you stupid? I'm sorry but I am forced to ask.

When people tell me I don't look that old, I tell them:

"I wear it on the inside"

Wait, I could be misinterpreting, but does that mean you are old on the inside? If so, I would think that would be a bad thing.

Of course, I could have misunderstood the joke.

I once heard a quote: "You are always the same age on the inside."

Wait, I could be misinterpreting, but does that mean you are old on the inside? If so, I would think that would be a bad thing.

It means that I wear my real age on the inside. But the person who hears it will make the determination of whether I mean real age, or older.

It means that I wear my real age on the inside. But the person who hears it will make the determination of whether I mean real age, or older.

Gah, sorry, I'm still confused. When you say real age do you mean the number of years since you were born, or your psychological age?

Gah, sorry, I'm still confused. When you say real age do you mean the number of years since you were born, or your psychological age?

I don't differentiate between my actual, or psychological age. I ams what I ams. Now mentally is a different story.

By psychological age I meant mental age... so if mentally is a different story, you do differentiate...

I don't differentiate between my actual, or psychological age. I ams what I ams. Now mentally is a different story.

By psychological age I meant mental age... so if mentally is a different story, you do differentiate...

Sorry I thought it said "physiological age". I miss read it.

"I wear it on the inside" pertains to physical aspects not mental ones.

Sorry I thought it said "physiological age". I miss read it.

"I wear it on the inside" pertains to physical aspects not mental ones.

Ah, okay.