BACK competition - submit photos here

Richard

Hey, sorry for the delay, we have been trying to coordinate the competitions and makes sure that winners can be rewarded. I'll leave this topic up for at least a week, probably a bit longer to give everyone time who wants to compete

-The photos must have been taken within the past 4 weeks (basically within 30 days), so only current photos please.

-You don't have to show full body, but please allow us to verify that the photo is you, just as in all the contests.

-No editing of the photos is allowed, aside from cropping, but no photoshop or enhancements.

-It doesn't matter if you are cold or pumped up, but the pumped up photos will get the best results, get the most votes, and best represent Vegan Bodybuilding to the general public when they visit the front of our website.

-You must submit a photo or two or three within a week (or by described deadline).

All the best everyone!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ed is the guy I've been training with lately and he's pretty ripped most of the year. He moved to Portland about 2 years ago so I've seen him around quite a bit and now we're training together working with him got me up to over 300lbs on decline bench press.

He's ripped and intense in the gym and super cool!

He got especially ripped for these photos (dieting, etc.) but in general, he stays lean year-round.

PS Ruz, your back is awesome, ripped and solid!

Ed is the guy I've been training with lately and he's pretty ripped most of the year. He moved to Portland about 2 years ago so I've seen him around quite a bit and now we're training together working with him got me up to over 300lbs on decline bench press.

He's ripped and intense in the gym and super cool!

He got especially ripped for these photos (dieting, etc.) but in general, he stays lean year-round.

PS Ruz, your back is awesome, ripped and solid!

Thanks for the compliment..but I'm def not ripped at the mo. That was why I was asking about Ed. I just can't stay ripped all year round. Firstly because every now and then I need to eat crap for a few weeks, it just does my head in eating healthily all the time. Then, I find that if I don't have at least 15% bf I find it really hard to gain any muscle mass..and lastly, if I'm ripped during Winter I get really cold..I mean REALLY cold! Then of course I have concerns about what is healthy for me. I'm not naturally skinny and when my Bf gets around 12% my periods stop althgether!! Although in many ways that's a positive and "useful" side effect of being ripped, it does raise some concerns in the back of my mind.

Of course you guys have all the luck..men naturally have lower BF than women, its not fair!!!!

Ruz, you have the SEXXIEST vegan female back I've ever seeeen! Niiiice work. What is your bf % now? Mine is... around 23% (i'd like to get that lower). Any suggestions?

This was taken before heading back to the gym (which was only about a week ago, give or take) so I have no after photos yet, haha. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/LaurLaurLove/0925091637.jpg

Yup, my room was messy when I took this.