The 1x bodyweight overhead challange

xCx

From the rack, it wouldn't be a problem to push press. Cleaning it, however, wouldn't work, because my power clean has always been terrible, and after not practicing it above 185 lbs. for the past few years, it'd be a struggle to get 200 lbs., with 240ish being impossible for me. Perhaps another time down the road when I eventually decide to get back to doing cleans again

I can clean 100 kg but I think I would need to practice the jerk a lot more. Haven't really done much of those. Good challenge!

Cool Sosso! I see we both weigh a 100kg, so that puts us somewhat even, although you're stronger than me

I'll take this challenge, see me in a month.87kg body weight and i know i can do 66kg now and i've been lazy for a longtime.

Haha yes!This is why i joined.let the training begin!

hey xphilx, with squat numbers like yours 75kg should be easy to jerk, and quite possible to push press. I've never military pressed more then 50kg. Try push presses for a couple of months and surprise yourself. Or learn to jerk.

i did some overhead squats and cleans with the empty bar as a warm-up for my last squat session and the overhead squats seemed to be quite heavy even with this little bit of weight. but who knows, maybe i'll be able to do this somewhen in the future. we'll see.