Bottled Water

beforewisdom

More expensive per gallon than gas, bottled water production uses up enough oil to fill up 1 million cars a year. ironically, one third of bottled water in the United States is just filtered tap water. Bottled water typically loses to tap water in purity tests and bottled water loses to tap water in blind taste tests. The best example is Fiji water losing a blind taste test and Fiji water losing a purity test against the tap water of Cleveland.

I would love to but bad net connection... I have heard all about it before though. The whole idea is lunacy, buy an under the sink water filter and some metal bottles and you will save money in the long run.

Oh btw, your blog is great, spent a few hours on there a couple days ago.

I only buy bottled water when I'm out, don't have my own bottle with me, and need to buy a drink (in other words, I only buy it when my only alternatives are sugary drinks, which are also bottled!).

To be honest, I don't always remember to use it, but I have a stainless steel bottle about the same size as a disposable plastic water bottle. I keep it in the back seat of my car and when I am walking, I keep it in my backpack so I don't have to remember to bring it.

It has saved me enough money to pay for itself.

I would love to but bad net connection... I have heard all about it before though. The whole idea is lunacy, buy an under the sink water filter and some metal bottles and you will save money in the long run.

Oh btw, your blog is great, spent a few hours on there a couple days ago.

I get a lot of nice notes like yours. It seems like the very intelligent people read my blog, but don't often leave a comment, while the cranks do. Still, it is nice to know that it is appreciated. Thanks .

• 2 weeks later...