Bob Harper Goes Vegan!

endcruelty

That's good. He's been somewhat veggie for a while now... though I don't have any insider details other than what I read online. He's been tweeting about vegan products and plant-based diets for a while but this is the first time I've seen him actually confirm he's following a vegan diet.

That's good. He's been somewhat veggie for a while now... though I don't have any insider details other than what I read online. He's been tweeting about vegan products and plant-based diets for a while but this is the first time I've seen him actually confirm he's following a vegan diet.

exactly hehe he's been vegetarian for a few months i think, but now confirmed he's vegan hopefully they can make that biggest loser protein shake from soy and he'll promote that instead of that whey one.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know he was endorsing animal products like crazy last time out on the show. We will see how that goes the next time around. I dont know if they will do the soy thing , because of allergies. They may make an second one. The contestants arent exactly becoming obese because they care for animals. LOL I think they have down quite a few animals in their time. What would be good is if they push lentils more like they used to . Not that Jenno turkey. They need a vitamix or blendtech on their and show people how to make bean dishes like Bean Brownies. Ways to hide the stuff in food as a filler. Make it a staple in their kitchen. That would be good.