1st contest

So I am here @ the hotel and anticipating my first contest. Nervous. I just talked to two girls who talked about eating nothing but chicken breasts...

Actually I am bigger than they are! Lol. They are competing in figure and I am competing in fitness model because I doubted my physique was muscular enough for figure.

I was wrong! Next time...I will not doubt myself or my dietary habits. Oh well. I will still have fun experiencing my first competition. A little worried because all these women are tlaking about how much their swimsuits cost...(I am such a newbie..I didn't know competitors specifically got swimsuits just to pose in!)

I bought mine for $15.00 at old navy. The others ...the next cheapest one someone bought was $150(and you can't even swim in it!)

My shoes- $20.00 .

the others- $140!!!

Eeek...I think I am out of my league.

At least wardrobe wise.

Sure I'll post pics. I got 4th and all I kept hearing all night was "how come you aren't doing figure?" (I was doing bikini fitness. I got 4th place which isn't bad, especially since I was the only competitor that was older than 20 something in the division I was in. I was also the MOST muscular. (And I don't eat meat!!!) SInce this is my first time competing I wasn't sure of the categories within the comp- bodybuilding, figure, bikini, etc.

And now I wish I didn't doubt my diet and did figure. Oh well. Good experience.I learned that I need to get darker(no worries, I shall get a spray tan) because I was the palest one there. And my cut abs may have actually placed me lower in the category I was competing in!

I really should do my hair instead of wash and go , and do makeup. And I learned that the girls glue their swimsuits on.

Yeah...it made a difference. Still -I enjoyed it.

Well, next time is this weekend. I loved the experience so much...I am entering another comp this , instead of the fitness model category I will be doing figure. Don't think I will place at all but using is as practice for an Npc show in Nov. I am definately hooked now!