Wanted: Sample vegan diet for female fitness/bodybuilding

Hi everyone, maybe I am looking in the wrong place since I am new here... I have looked through the newbie information and the post on this forum but cannot find (if there is one) a sample diet plan for a female wishing to get a little leaner and tone up. I know diet is the major part of anyone's physical shape, so I am starting there and will incorporate some cardio and weight training. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for posting that link - I find it pretty inspiring. I'll be 31 next month and was wondering if maybe I was too old to really seriously look in to weight training/body building. Seeing the phenomenal results another woman in her 30s is achieving, gives me hope and inspiration - and is shifting my fitness goals a little bit more, than just a few hours ago when I joined this site.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thank you for posting that link - I find it pretty inspiring. I'll be 31 next month and was wondering if maybe I was too old to really seriously look in to weight training/body building. Seeing the phenomenal results another woman in her 30s is achieving, gives me hope and inspiration - and is shifting my fitness goals a little bit more, than just a few hours ago when I joined this site.

Are you serious? You can't be serious. Please don't tell me you're serious.

Tony Horton is in his 50s and he developed the P90X program. A great many athletes and bodybuilders are in their 40s and 50s--and even older. I don't think 30s is "too old".

FYI, I'm 33.

• 3 weeks later...

Honey life damn sure isn't over once you reach your 30's! We are never to old to bring change to ourselves!

Check out Ernestine Shepherd. She's in her 70's and going strong. I think she started body building in her 50's!

Way to go on lifting weights. Nothing better for keeping a body strong!!

Karen

She is one of my biggest inspirations!