New!

Comet

I don't know what to say really...

I'm bodybuilding for about a month. Keep falling off the vegan wagon due to eating dairy products I don't know how to stop as ice-cream tastes too great. Have finally become a vegan again about 2 days ago.

More later.

Ok I'm a dude from Virginia State.

Ya I'm hoping that with finding y'all I'll have the determination and encouragement to stay vegan this time for good

i don't know about y'all but I find that with the amount of tv programmes which advertise meat and my friends who are omnivorous themselves, it was a bad habit to break... (how does on cope!)

Thanks for the welcomes and hi back

Edited by Comet

Welcom Comet!

Great to see you here

I agree with some of the others, we have some AMAZING soy ice cream out there! It is in tons of stores too. From Whole Foods, to Wild Oats, to Natural Food stores and co-ops, and even some mainstream grocery stores carry it.

You will find lots if motivation, inspiration and information here. I have a feeling you'll also make some good friends. I know I have.

Welcome aboard!

Happy posting,

Robert

Welcome, Comet!!!

You don't say where you are from. Maybe we can help with the ice cream/dairy products if we know where you are from? Do you have Soy Dream at your local Health Food Stores (HFS)? It is a wonderful replacement for ice-cream & totally vegan.

Oh I'm sorry I will put my state on the board I'm from Virginia and I am unfortunately allergic to soy. I might be going total raw soon, without any substances suchas sugar and other chemicals

I don't take in much soy at all, so a good "sub" to ice-cream could be fruit smoothies. I use orange juice and all different kinds of berries, it might help your cravings.

Oh I'm sorry I will put my state on the board I'm from Virginia and I am unfortunately allergic to soy. I might be going total raw soon, without any substances suchas sugar and other chemicals

Just curious, does maple syrup count as sugar?

I have a cookbook called Vice Cream & it is nothing but ice cream & fruit sorbet type of stuff. I've made a few of the ice cream recipes. They are based on cashews, cocoa or other flavoring & maple syrup for sweetener. I'd share a few with you if you are interested. They are quite delicious!

Good luck on going raw.