Littlegirlbunnys birthday biceps thread

bronco

Its littlegirlbunnys birthday today, so happy birthday littlegrowlbunny .

Here's a present for you, since I know you like biceps pictures (well, who doesnt ) thats what youll get

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/ggrusell/biceps.jpg

Apologies for the size, Ill try to make it bigger till next year .

Here's my contribution - I think you will find it superior to other offerings!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/bob280784/JonBicep28-03-06.jpg

It should be pointed out that I did not take this picture after curling solidly for 20minutes

Jonathan

Bronco dude, it looks like you have been neglecting them a bit

Yes it's true ! I admit it ! I've been neglecting biceps curls lately to focus on silly non-functional exercises like hangcleans and overheadsquats . I mean, did you ever see anyone get good biceps from cleans?

Happy Birthday! I'm still workin' on mine!

Looks good allready to me

Ive come to realize that that really hurt my feelings . Racking down on my loved ones like that . How about some constructive critisism instead, like 'You need to work more on your peak' or 'You need to add another cable exercise to your routine, the three you're using now just doesnt hit the biceps from all angles' ?

Ive come to realize that that really hurt my feelings . Racking down on my loved ones like that . How about some constructive critisism instead, like 'You need to work more on your peak' or 'You need to add another cable exercise to your routine, the three you're using now just doesnt hit the biceps from all angles' ?

I agree, the slanderous comments from Brian have caused unnecessary hurt and anguish - how could you be so mean to your online training buddy eh?

Jonathan

I agree, the slanderous comments from Brian have caused unnecessary hurt and anguish - how could you be so mean to your online training buddy eh?

Thanks for your support mate made a real difference .

Besides, how come I look so pale compared to you edinburgh boys? Is it because of jonathans skills in applying fake tan ?

Geez, so touchy about your biceps! They are one of the smaller muscles you know (although obviously most important when it comes to real life) They are looking good Bronco, and I take it back. I was just trying to psych you out.

As for the natural bronzeness in our photos, it is because when you buy a digital camera in Edinburgh it comes with a special tanned-look-lens, as otherwise everyone would look super-white all the time.

Geez, so touchy about your biceps!

Indeed

They are one of the smaller muscles you know

On me especially .

They are looking good Bronco, and I take it back. I was just trying to psych you out.

Now you're going too far in the other direction . Anyway, I apologise for taking your critisism the wrong way, I have no doubt it was only meant to inspire me to do even more sets of cable- and concentraion culrs, in addition to the wast amount I allready do . So I say thanks for your well meant but brutal honesty . If you'll excuse me, I have to go do some curling . Im in the office at the moment, so Ill have to search for a curlable object, hmmm....

As for the natural bronzeness in our photos, it is because when you buy a digital camera in Edinburgh it comes with a special tanned-look-lens, as otherwise everyone would look super-white all the time.

Oh, be sure to keep that lense ready for when I come to visit, Ill need it .

Well, thanks, bronco .

I need to work triceps more, I think, to get my biceps to look more defined. Isn't that how it works?

Aww, who is that poor pig? Is it up as a reminder? It's hard for me to look at those kind of pictures.

Well, thanks, bronco .

I need to work triceps more, I think, to get my biceps to look more defined. Isn't that how it works?

I dont dare give you my opinion about arm training here, because I think jonathan and buzz might be watching the thread (they keep a close eye on any thread that has biceps in the name), and they might beat me up if they find out what I really think about biceps work, so Ill post it in your log instead in case you're interested .

Aww, who is that poor pig? Is it up as a reminder? It's hard for me to look at those kind of pictures.

The truth is it got up on the wall when they were gonna shoot a TV-show in the appartment (there should be a thread about that somewhere here, kadett8 was in it), and Ive kept it, as a reminder of sort.

Well, thanks, bronco .

I dont dare give you my opinion about arm training here, because I think jonathan and buzz might be watching the thread (they keep a close eye on any thread that has biceps in the name), and they might beat me up if they find out what I really think about biceps work, so Ill post it in your log instead in case you're interested .

What is this?! I did my daily search for 'any post containing the word biceps' and found the Bronco-man about to slander the core exercise of the arm. Come on, tell what you think of bicep work. Tell the truth. Tell it once and for all!!!

What is this?! I did my daily search for 'any post containing the word biceps' and found the Bronco-man about to slander the core exercise of the arm. Come on, tell what you think of bicep work. Tell the truth. Tell it once and for all!!!

Oh no . He found out . _raVen_ I hope the advice was usefull cause it will cost me . *running around in circles screaming* iiiiiiiiiih!

Well, what a lovely surprise!!!

A whole birthday-bicep-thread devoted to me

Im such a privaledged-lucky-happy-bunny now

I may even post a picture of mine if you are very lucky

Thanks everyone

I must say raven - those are particularly cut arms you have going on there - very impressive

Let's see more biceps

Oh i agree robert. Hmm, i notice we are still waiting for a picture of yours?????