Which forum members have you met in person?

robert

So far I have met Veganmadre and her Boyfriend who needs to get his ass back on the forum...as well as her daughter(who will be the most muscular female on VB in about 12yrs)

Still planning on moving to Portland sometime Will?

You won't be able to avoid us. We're everywhere here! I randomly bump into other members downtown or in healthfood stores. It is actually pretty cool when that happens.

Still planning on moving to Portland sometime Will?

You won't be able to avoid us. We're everywhere here! I randomly bump into other members downtown or in healthfood stores. It is actually pretty cool when that happens.

Absolutely. Me and my wife still want to head northwest, hopefully in another year or two.

I just got word that someone else from the forum will be moving out here to Portland, but I'll let "them" announce it if they feel like it.

We will kind of have a vegan fitness hotspot out here in Portland. It kinda already is

Thats great Will! Why in a year or two - finishing school? It will be cool to have ya'll up here - let me know if I can help from this end.

Yeah an education here in Florida is free for my wife and almost free for me, so we're taking advantage of that. Seattle, Portland, even Victoria are all on the tops of our list of where we want to be. I used to live in Seattle and I miss it there a lot. Thanks for the offer. I'll post on here if we head up that way

Come on Dallas/Texas crew!!!

Let's get a meet up going....Stove6 are you still in town....let's all go for a hike sometime!!!...I'm in Irving...just down the road from you I think...

I'll take you to my nature reserve and show you around and get a workout at the same time...

Come on Dallas/Texas crew!!!

Let's get a meet up going....Stove6 are you still in town....let's all go for a hike sometime!!!...I'm in Irving...just down the road from you I think...

I'll take you to my nature reserve and show you around and get a workout at the same time...

Yeah, I know stove6 wants to hang out. It was great seeing him in Portland and we had a gathering of 11 one night. He'd love to meet up with you guys in TX.

Texas crew....get on it!

Portland is pretty unique because on any given day we could bump into a forum member, just randomly at the health food store, and within a day's notice have a gathering of a dozen people.

I'd love to see that in cities all over the US, and globally. And we're getting there. Forum members are meeting up all over, all the time, and as long as we get the word out in our own communities, chances are good we'll bump into someone.

Feel free to invite friends too

I used to live an hour from Topher, and hang out in that area while he lived there, so I was probably only 2 - 3 minutes from him at one point or another.

I'm going to Florida mid August (the reason I can't go to Portland), but I'm going down to Philadelphia to get the plane there, so I could meet Nicole, and when I go to Florida I'm going to Disney and already talked about meeting Chesty Leurox (spelling? Don't have the name anywhere nearby), and could probably meet Will if he's not too far from Orlando.