Jeremy's Blog

Guest veganpotter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollers are these drums you sit the bike on and ride. Its kinda like riding a bike on a treadmill since nothing is holding you in place. Lots of people fall learning how to use them.

As for the race I didn't wind up doing it...wasn't feeling to well but thanks:)

Didn't wind up racing today and time ran up on my so I had a hard 15 minute run with lots of front and backward lunges along with some sprints.

Today was great...Jamie, Jessifly, Darthvegan and I went to Seattle to hit up Mighty-O and grab some vegan pizza at an all vegan pizza place called Pizza Pi. They skimped on the cheese but it was still quite good. As for Mighty-O it was great...I took down a comfy 6 donuts and wanted more but didn't give in due to my great self control Anyway it was fun and my legs needed a day of just walking around.

Today was great...Jamie, Jessifly, Darthvegan and I went to Seattle to hit up Mighty-O and grab some vegan pizza at an all vegan pizza place called Pizza Pi. They skimped on the cheese but it was still quite good. As for Mighty-O it was great...I took down a comfy 6 donuts and wanted more but didn't give in due to my great self control Anyway it was fun and my legs needed a day of just walking around.

Sounds like fun, I hope everyone's doing well.

Glad you had a chance to go to Seattle...I like to visit up there now and again. Mighty O is awesome. I love the Thai Buffett and the Mediteranian is not bad either. Hope I get to se eyou before you two take off to NM! Whe are you going again?

Actually we're headed back to the Mid-Atlantic...major change of plans. Not too bad though. I'll have free studio access and no rent to pay at home which is nice.

Actually we're headed back to the Mid-Atlantic...major change of plans. Not too bad though. I'll have free studio access and no rent to pay at home which is nice.

Jamie is gonna be around there...but I'll be closer to Baltimore most of the time(an extra 2hrs of driving) taking advantage of the studio in my parents basement.

Had a nice late night ride yesterday a few hours after an easy job with Jamie. I'm really gonna miss these late night rides. It won't be so easy to do in MD since the roads are poorly tended to where I live and you really need an expensive light to ride safely at night there.

Jamie I just had a great breakfast with DV and her husband along with Chef Al and Donna. It was great seeing the four of them and these last few hours are getting harder and harder.

Ick...I felt terrible today on my run. I just couldn't speed up since my calves are shot from grinding gears last night. Anyway I dealt with it hoping my calves would loosen up but it never happened. It was a very painful last 25 minutes. All in all I think I ran a bit over 6.5 miles in 60 minutes. Not terribly slow but slower than I'd like. Luckily I get to be stuck in a car...probably with cramping or near cramping legs for an extended period of time for the next two days. I'm really looking forward to getting to Omaha for a two day driving break.