DOWN TO NOTHING : XBISHOPX : AMBITIONS

MORE TBA

1 PM DOORS - ALL AGES

Sat Jan 27

MAIN

$30 ADV

ON SALE

10/18

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONAR BALTIMORE

407 East Saratoga Street

Baltimore, MAryland 21202

Ufff… I saw EA two times (94’ & 96’ I guess). Do they just play this one show or a whole reunion-tour? In my opinion EA had their climax with “gomorrah’s season ends”. “Breed the Killers” was still pretty cool but not as good as their work before.

I personally don’t know what to think about reunions of bands. Turmoil and Unsane’s reunion totally rules although Helmet’s absolutely sucked. I can’t wait for the new (!) go! album. A Yuppicide reunion would be the greatest ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, crust is really great

What bands are you listening to and which of them are vegan?

I like "anal cunt" also they are everything als then pc

Arsedestroyer and Hellnation are also great.

I dunno know if you would call "jap-core" bands like exclaim crust but in my opinion these bands push music to a new limit, lol. I really love the noisy sound of japan bands (jellyroll rockheads, the sprouts).

O I'd love to go see Earth Crisis but it's not really in my region?

@Chr!s: Dude, Do you seriously consider Anal Cunt crust? I know I'm risking sounding like a big whino here, but to me there's a big difference between Crust and Grindcore. Other than that I do enjoy a little AxCx from time to time, but I was a little offended by the Dillenger Escape Plan song.

Greetz!

lastofthesane

ahh, you're right... its grind and there is a great difference between grind and crust!

In my opinion DEP made a very bad development. Since they made the album with mike Patton (who is a really great musician) I couldn’t really listen to DEP anymore. Their new singer sounds like a bad copy of MP and dunno have an own style. I really love MP but he is involved in almost every band & project, so I’m really a bit sick of the MP-Euphoria. He and his influence seem to be everywhere, lol. If you listen to the new Deftones album you’ll know what I mean. You know the NIN-Wish Cover from DEP?! This is really great!

willpeavy

Firestorm is a real milestone isn't it? Do you know "Framework", it's Karl Buechners former band.

Yeah, crust is really great

What bands are you listening to and which of them are vegan?

I like "anal cunt" also they are everything als then pc

Arsedestroyer and Hellnation are also great.

I dunno know if you would call "jap-core" bands like exclaim crust but in my opinion these bands push music to a new limit, lol. I really love the noisy sound of japan bands (jellyroll rockheads, the sprouts).

One of my favorite bands would have to be Nausea, Electrodes was one of my main influences. I'm not sure if Hellnation really fits into the crust category, I don't know I hate categorizing music.

Yeah! I love Japcore. It really has some of the good bands around. I have an Exclaim cd somewhere around my room. I've been collection Japcore records back when I was a freshman. Couple of bands toured around my area, but I wasn't able to see most of them. By the way did anyone go to So Cal Fest?

Yeah I remember Gatekeeper by Framework, but I don't think Karl sang on it

Karl didn't sing on it (shwan sang). I confound it with "path of resistance" (a side project). I bought both cd's at the same time

I've been collection Japcore records back when I was a freshman. Couple of bands toured around my area, but I wasn't able to see most of them

I only saw melt banana last year

I saw them with their hedgehogs tour. I dunno remember the exact date maybe it was late 2005?!? I haven't seen any band in the last few months

I haven't really heard of any bands touring.. my friend said God Stomper played last week.. man i missed it. Gwar and Municipal Waste played last week too. I don't really like Gwar music, but I think it's really cool to check them out live.

Earth Crisis reunion show would be awesome to see, GSE was amazing

anyone seen the interview with Karl on the edge on one of those morning talk shows

its on youtube - i love public opinion regarding straight edge its hilarious.

personally id love to see Arkangel - Goodlife records used to have the best vegan/edge bands

tough times being from australia