Does your daily bread contain human hair?

robert

maybe we should all make our own bread

Potter does it. He said it's something like 60 cents for an organic loaf.

I wouldn't eat potter's bread. You can see where he puts all his damn hair.

He probably kneads the dough while on those naked bike rides

I've gotten hair in my food at vegan restaurants and I haven't complained because its likely washed with vegan shampoo. As for my bread it is hair free although if hair bothers you I suggest you not eat my Rotini and "cheese" as the spiral allows me to easily place curlies in them.

I make my own and then throw hairs in it, just so I know where the hairs came from. Anyone else do the same?

I actually don't make any, but I eat Dave's Killer Bread and that is some good stuff. In fact, I'll go get some now. Perhaps they'll sponsor our Vegan Vacation too. They are local, vegan and totally sweet!

As long as the hairs are from heads, it doesn't bother me.

(I'd rather have it come from human hair, probably from hair clippings at beauty salons?, than from an animal, since the human isn't tortured and abused and killed for it.)

Funny you should mention that, because I was tortured when I was a child getting my haircut, I hated it.

I make my own and then throw hairs in it, just so I know where the hairs came from. Anyone else do the same?

I actually don't make any, but I eat Dave's Killer Bread and that is some good stuff. In fact, I'll go get some now. Perhaps they'll sponsor our Vegan Vacation too. They are local, vegan and totally sweet!

That may be what Dave used to get natural organic ingredients in prison

Dave came over to our place back in November because we had some of his bread racks after the Vegan Holiday Festival. He's a big dude! One of the biggest vegans I know. I guess 15 years behind bars will make you put some muscle on.

His bread rules....maybe I'll try to get them to sponsor the Vegan Vacation

I'm thinking of attempting to get a bunch of sponsors for it including Vega, Smart Monkey Foods, Turtle Mountain, Dave's Killer Bread, and other companies.

I doubt Dave used hair in his bread, but I'd eat it anyway. That man rocks!

Yeah, Dave has got to be Vegan. He's good buddies with Food Fight! and Co. He was at the Earthlings showing and seemed just as upset about it as everyone else and I'm pretty sure he and I chatted a bit about it after the Vegan Holiday Festival.

I don't think he was vegan in prison. Maybe we'll do a website feature on him sometime and find out those sorts of things. I have him an XL or XXL Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt and he was excited about it. He's a big guy, so he'll represent us well!