Aqua Teen Terrorist Force

cubby2112

I think it was REALLY stupid to put odd-looking electronic devices under bridges, near bus stations, etc. in the same city that a couple of the 9/11 planes took off from. How were the cops supposed to know it was some cartoon? To me it looked like some weird character giving the finger, with wires attached to some black pack that turned out to be batteries, but could have been C4.

If I still lived in Boston, the traffic yesterday would have made me want to commit violent crimes against the geniuses who thought up that stunt.

I think it was REALLY stupid to put odd-looking electronic devices under bridges, near bus stations, etc. in the same city that a couple of the 9/11 planes took off from. How were the cops supposed to know it was some cartoon? To me it looked like some weird character giving the finger, with wires attached to some black pack that turned out to be batteries, but could have been C4.

If I still lived in Boston, the traffic yesterday would have made me want to commit violent crimes against the geniuses who thought up that stunt.

I agree, better safe then sorry.

People over look that fact that a black pack, that could have been an explosive, was attached. Now imagine that you wanted to make sure that you killed as many people as possible, way not gather them together in one place. Lets use a bright colored device. One that children will be compelled to approach, and adults will think is harmless.

Also as you say fin some appeared to have been attached to transportation and heavy traffic areas. I great place for an ad campaign, a better place for a explosive.

And people who are calling boston a bunch of half wits, you should be a little more specific. You are including the police and firefighters, who would lay there lives down for you.

I spend most of my week in boston, I am glad that we (boston) have such vigorous safety personal. there are always going to be issues to be worked out, but if a resident or tourist calls in fear, the boston services respond in seconds. There have been many calls that were false, but still the respond for the each and every call.

better safe then sorry

It looked nothing like C4.

Maybe we should lock up all the muslims in America? Better safe than sorry...

why are you going to lock up all the muslims in america?

what does that have to do with responding to what someone thougtht was a questionable object?

why would better safe then sorry mean something racist or ethnist to you?

how can anyone be safe, if we lock up people because of their religious beliefs?

how did it not look like C4? the shape? the color?

why are you going to lock up all the muslims in america?

what does that have to do with responding to what someone thougtht was a questionable object?

why would better safe then sorry mean something racist or ethnist to you?

how can anyone be safe, if we lock up people because of their religious beliefs?

i think he was being sarcastic.

I gotta go with the Peanut Gallery on this one. TOTAL over-reaction. I saw the footage, looked nothing like a bomb. My cable box at home resembles a bomb more than the guerilla adverts. They looked more like Lite Brites. Why didn't they lower the terrorist warning after they pulled the first one down and figured out it wasn't a bomb. Secondly, the broadcasting company contacted Boston and told them that they were responsible for them and that they were not dangerous and what did the police chief say? He said they are considering that but still considering other possibilities...Why? The mystery is solved. Move on.

Besides which, it was Moonanite. Hello? All the News stations said that it was from a show that no one had ever heard of but I beg to differ. A lot of people watch Adult Swim and Aqua Teens. I think the biggest mistake they made was to have him flipping the bird. I think that offensive gesture is what made everybody freak out but if you've seen the show, you get that joke.

Are you serious? That's a stupid f-in statement. How does my comparing a black box with lights and wires attached to it to a bomb have ANYTHING to do with racial profiling? Talk about over-reacting.