Is this fair? Bedroom distribution

robert

Should the bedrooms go to our event organizers?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll have plenty of computers. I imagine there will be more photos than we can count that will be uploaded as they happen........just as Crystal did last year

Yeah, whoever feels comfortable bringing their laptop, please do. We could have some crazy posts going on with 20 of us in the room all online

Oh my gawd, Michael your image of god or whatever in your sig is staring at my pullup pic....soooooooo scary. I just realized that now.

Your pull-up pic reminds me of a vampire or something, you know when they raise their arms like that to scare people.

I can see that! I didn't notice it at first, but that is a funny way to look at it

Or like he just got caught red handed and is like, "it wasn't me!"

We love you Zack, and you're ability to scare people and not take the blame and come up with excuses like "you're doing pull-ups"

hmmm windows 98? that is terrible. What are you waiting for with linux? there are a few forum members that could help you with that switch myself included.

I've used Linux for years, my laptop is purely a gaming laptop, and I'm too lazy to get rid of/back up all the stuff on there. It just has a bunch of emulators, PC version of FFVII, etc. etc.

I like the idea of who can eat the most Vega bars in 20 minutes gets a room but then again I don't really need one...maybe I'll win it and set up bids to stay in the room

I like the idea of who can eat the most Vega bars in 20 minutes gets a room but then again I don't really need one...maybe I'll win it and set up bids to stay in the room

Who can eat in a time limit? I can eat lots of food really fast, that would be a fun one (provided I didn't have to pay for my vega bars, because then being good in that category would suck).

Yes but it was for VV eating only...see the photos from last year...I ate a $12 breakfast consisting of vega bars...powder and peanut butter...all in 4 minutes or so