Is this fair? Bedroom distribution

robert

Should the bedrooms go to our event organizers?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gawd, Michael your image of god or whatever in your sig is staring at my pullup pic....soooooooo scary. I just realized that now.

No worries mate, it's just Gopal Nathaji! He's Krishna as a little boy, only around 5 years old. He always has toys on the altar with him. Check out his toy elephants...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/michaelhobson/remoteImage-16.jpg

You can see his entire photo album here: http://www.newvrindaban.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1828

Yeah last year Daywalker, Crystal, Yogita Chiquita, Finnbario, veganpotter, davidtarrfoster and I all went in the water. Some decided to stay on the sand. We FROZE! But it was also really cool. It was sooooooo cold! We'd lose feeling in our legs within 45 seconds so you don't want to stay in long!

The ocean will be my bath. BATHTUBS ARE NOT NATURAL!

ummm prepare to freeze dude. The water is fucking cold!

I'll take that challenge. I'm sure ice laden Minnesota waters are colder, I conquered them in my boyhood. Also conquered Lake Superior.

Video games are an educational experience, so are movies. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISAGREE!!!!

Personally I find video games to be mindless entertainment for mindless people...however I agree with you about movies...especially those made by Aaarnold. They are very enriching and will make you a better person

I'll take that challenge. I'm sure ice laden Minnesota waters are colder, I conquered them in my boyhood. Also conquered Lake Superior.

Aye, it's not likely colder than the Maine coast. I'm up for a polar bear bath! We can freeze our nards off at sunrise, no better way to start the day.

Aye, it's not likely colder than the Maine coast. I'm up for a polar bear bath! We can freeze our nards off at sunrise, no better way to start the day.

Alright man, me and you, ME AND YOU

Video games are an educational experience, so are movies. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISAGREE!!!!

Personally I find video games to be mindless entertainment for mindless people...however I agree with you about movies...especially those made by Aaarnold. They are very enriching and will make you a better person

Programming video games is the real fun, the math & puzzle/problem solving is really fun.

Anyway bedrooms for whoever, I can sleep anywhere, I have the requirements of a homeless person when it comes to getting sleep.