A French-canadian on board!

m_langlois01

Hey all!

I hope you're all doing well! I'm Mathieu, 22 years old, and I've been mostly vegan for the past three years. I became vegan after reading Diet for a New America, but I purchased the book from the G7 website, so I'll give half the credits to Propagandhi! I should give my mom some credits too, since she drank soymilk way before I became vegan!

Last week I began doing some Crossfit training, but I'm way not used to weight train intensively, so I'm still sore from 4 days! But I plan on pursuing the goal of doing one-arm pushups/one-arm pullups and BP300/BS400/DL500.

I hope making new friends here (as I really want to visit California!) and may angels be with us

Mathieu

Welcome Mathieu,

Great to have you here on our forum! Thanks for finding our group and joining the team!

The author of Diet For A New America, John Robbins, will be in my town in a couple of months so it will be nice to meet him. It's a great book that has inspired many.

I have some friends from Montreal and I hear it is a beautiful city. I hope to visit there sometime.

Thanks for the intro and welcome aboard!

• 1 month later...