Best Vegan Physique?

robert

Alex is up there for sure and VeganEssentials is up there and lots of others. I'll get more pics of Gabe soon.

I'll also have some of my own. I'm not looking too bad these days, but I'm still far behind Alex, Gabe and many others.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. There are lots of vegan athletes out there and I learn about them because I run the site and a bunch of people contact me. Lots of people just don't like forums that much which is one of the reasons why we don't see them here, but the athletes are out there.

I'll share more soon. I'll work on getting full profiles, interviews, photos, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are all so kind, but i have to be honest, i don't really like these pics of myself but thank you for your feedback, i'll try to get some better ones in the kinda-near future. Oh and I agree, "not the best Physique" Thanks though

-God Bless YA

Gabriel,

Thanks for posting and revealing yourself to the group! I posted these pics a while back to inspire others and it certainly has! I'm really glad you were able to come to Portland VegFest and meet a bunch of our forum members in person and see what kinds of events we do up here. Perhaps I'll get something like that going on down in Eugene as we talked about, I've been thinking about it for 6 months now.

Even if you don't have the "best" vegan physique out there, I'd say you've got one of top muscle bodies around the Vegan World. We need to get more shots of you. I'm not sure what's up with the whole PETA photo shoot thing. I need to look into it again.

Thanks for joining the forum and as loveliberate said, get over to the Introductions section and post a brief intro. I'm sure it will even drive sales to your store if our Eugene members know you've got Vega there for the best price in town!

See you soon man, thanks for the support.

Gabriel is extremely humble! I have to ask a ton of questions to find out how successful this guy has been as an athlete. It is pretty incredible!

He's also one of the nicest guys I've come across in years. But....he's not single.

He's in Eugene and I know some of our members are in that area so stop in to his health shop Ultimate Blend Nutrition and say hi.

I'll try to get more photos from him soon.

• 2 weeks later...

It´s important to have some best vegan bodybilder photo material also in the body- and heavy weight class, because many people I know don`t believe it would be possible to get heavy weight in combination with be vegan.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Alex is up there for sure and VeganEssentials is up there and lots of others. I'll get more pics of Gabe soon.

I'll also have some of my own. I'm not looking too bad these days, but I'm still far behind Alex, Gabe and many others.

I think I am not the only one desperately waiting for new pics.

We're working on it....haven't been in touch with Gabe in a while, I've posted a bunch of pics of myself recently and working on finding new people to feature as well

It's a busy job, but I'm finding more and more and just waiting to get all their interviews done and get them profiled.