Vegan Vacation Wedding Revealed

Guest veganpotter

please send love liberate and the kids an I an Invite....we want to come...Also we are ordained ministers (if you are interested!) If you need any halp finding out about vegan cakes or caterers or anything we can help point you in some directions. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help on our end! For your wedding gift I will give you each a massage the day before or the morning of the wedding!

Congradulations!!!!

Thanks Lotus The two of your kids are most definately invited...they can even propogandize my niece and nephew(if not there about the same age and will at least have a lot of fun). As for being ministers thats really cool...I'll check with Jamie and see what she thinks. We've had some ideas for that but we haven't singled anything out yet so we'll include the two of you. Thanks a bunch for thinking of us in terms of being our minister/ministers and the massage.

Thanks,

It would be great to have as many of you out there as possible. If you want any suggestions I say pawning off a car if you have two or if you don't have any, pawn off your parents car/cars.

Thanks,

It would be great to have as many of you out there as possible. If you want any suggestions I say pawning off a car if you have two or if you don't have any, pawn off your parents car/cars.

The first time I read this I thought you were suggesting pawning your parents.

I've thought about it but I think they'd do it to me first.

Harley...thanks!!! I wish you could make it though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still excited about this! All of my friends are getting married! I'm 27 already, and have been single about 27 years! (all relationships add up to about 9 months....yeah, I know....I'm cool).

Anyway, congrats again and see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
There will be plenty food for all. As I will need to fit in my suit which isn't possible if I act like normal Potter.

As for asking it was nothing out of ordinary but what I think is the most special part is that I made the ring myself.

is the ring made out of vega bar wrappers? or do you eat the wrappers too

Jk

congrats on going to get married dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Its happening but not yet. We're postponing due to varying issues with getting people there and the fact that we didn't really have much time to set things up.