Guess who's coming out to Oregon! Welcome World!

robert

So many people are coming to Oregon, it could be anyone, but someone's coming to rock Portland's World in just about 3 weeks!

Oregon is known for it's caves too, which is perfect. Lots of cavemen and cavewomen around here.

Nope, not German.

Although I really like Schweinsteiger .

I'm really looking forward to this visit. I work 7 days a week, I'm super stressed out and high strung all the time (even xdarthveganx was feeling super stressed just being around me) and I'm going to take this opportunity to relax and hang out with an awesome member on our forum. I look forward to hopefully traveling up to Canada, exploring Oregon, checking out Seattle on our way up North and just having fun.

Meeting new people is great and I do that all the time here, but a break from work and stress will be so nice and that is what I hope to have while I hang out with an awesome cavegirl!

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome! Have fun! Be sure to bring her to the Vegan Vacation in your suitcase as well.....maybe one or two airholes, but that is enough.

Yeah, because we all know damn well that if she gets too much oxygen in there, she'll be too loud and hyper and blow our cover.

hahaha, that could be the case. I'm glad she'll be able to meet a bunch of forum members during her visit to the US. From what I know so far, she totally rocks!

Have fun and tell her I say hi. I expect photos of burritos, ninja turtles, and a variety of photos involving flexing in public places.

hahaha, that could be the case. I'm glad she'll be able to meet a bunch of forum members during her visit to the US. From what I know so far, she totally rocks!

Have fun and tell her I say hi. I expect photos of burritos, ninja turtles, and a variety of photos involving flexing in public places.

I hope she has a digital camera then, I don't have mine at the moment, but I'm fairly confident that we can get a hold of one. If I can't digitally document this weekend, I'm going to be livid.

And yes sir, I'll make sure there are burritos, turtles and every other weird thing I'm known for (she's also made it a point to let me know that I'm going to be her card-magic jester for hours on end ).