Paper or Plastic?

Dr. Pink

Paper or Plastic?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never use anything except canvas, or my bike messenger bag.

If I had to choose between paper and plastic I would choose paper because they are more re-usable, and I feel have less of an impact on the environment.

I get paper because they double as trash bags but if the plastic bags were larger I'd use those since they can get wet and still be used again at the store. Also it kinda stinks because when I do that the paper still gets thrown away but its better than throwing away plastic.

Either is fine...I am Bi-sac-tual!

No really, I bring my own bags and I like the idea of a sturdy basket for produce!

If i have plastic bags from the store, i use them for trash bags, and paper can be recycled, plastic can too in some places!

I forgot about the backpack thing...I fit as much as I can in my backpack. I think my backpack has carried over 1000lbs of bananas in its lifetime.

Either is fine...I am Bi-sac-tual!

Funny!

I usually get plastic, because they are free trash bags and also get used for daily catbox duty. If I am at whole foods market, I get paper because those get re-used in other ways.

Canvas backpack some of the time, if I have it with me. My grocery stops are often on the way home from someplace and I'm unprepared.