H'lo from Tennessee

Ralph13

My name's Ralph. I live in eastern TN, sorta near North Carolina. I've been vegan since age 11, which is about 7 years now. I really enjoy athletics and exercise, but have mostly focused on bicycling (I do this every day) or in the past, running (this, I don't do that often anymore). I've gotten more and more interested in exercise to build upper-body muscle, to have more balanced strength. I'd like to have stronger arms and a more defined abdomen too, and (this goal is less important to me) I'd like to gain at least 10 pounds in the next couple of months or so (I'm currently about 145 at 5'10").

That's about it. I think I'll have a pretty good time on these forums.

Welcome Ralph!

You'll have a great time here! We have a pretty super cool, awesome group and we're here to have fun, share info, inspire each other and it's all good.

Thanks for joining and being part of our team. I know at least one member in your area and hopefully more and more will join. We're getting little patches all over the world with multiple forum members and many of us hang out in person on a regular basis.

All the best and welcome aboard!