Ed, Topher, Liz, and Liz's friend Alex:

Odidnetne

This thread is going to be updated as we go along, but we're heading out to the Jersey shore in about 1/2 hour, but we had a REALLY nice breakfast consisting of pancakes, hemp bagels, fruit, fruit, fruit, some soymilk, some more fruit (come on, it's necessary to say it that many times, Topher puts away the raw fruits).

Oh yeah, and all of us are running about 4 hours of sleep, so we took some STUPID pictures.

Messing with my nunchucks that Liz wanted to see so much of.

Topher stabbed an apple with one of my sais.

Topher ate the apple off the sai:

And so did I.

More pictures later.

These are the last 3 photos we had before we left yesterday morning. Liz messed with my nunchucks.

We cut a LOT of cantaloupe and watermelon and put them into tupperwares for the ride down. Topher and I have an emotional attachment to fruits from the melon family.

And me flexing in my kitchen...why not?

Kudos on the Tree Hugger shirt, it's awesome. I might get me some stuff like that when I'm over there. Oh, and some referee clothing. And maybe some shoes. I need a bigger bag...

Are you just going to show up at the airport with an empty bag, which is ripping at the seams by the time you're ready to head back to Sweden?

Kudos on the Tree Hugger shirt, it's awesome. I might get me some stuff like that when I'm over there. Oh, and some referee clothing. And maybe some shoes. I need a bigger bag...

Are you just going to show up at the airport with an empty bag, which is ripping at the seams by the time you're ready to head back to Sweden?

I will bring an extra pair of undies but that's it. In the military I learned how to use underware more efficiently. You can actually rotate and turn them so 4 "sides" can be used before thay have to be washed. I had a very constructive time in the military....

I will bring an extra pair of undies but that's it. In the military I learned how to use underware more efficiently. You can actually rotate and turn them so 4 "sides" can be used before thay have to be washed. I had a very constructive time in the military....

I say DANG!!

Underwear are highly overrated anyway...

It can catch ...... stuff ..... if you're not up to the task yourself .....

Also. My balls (I don't know a churchy mellowed down word for 'em, sorry) freeze when it gets wintery here. Seriously. I get blood in my semen. That's when I put on more underware. And freak out a little.

Also in Sweden we call underwareless "American style". So there you go.

It can catch ...... stuff ..... if you're not up to the task yourself .....

Also. My balls (I don't know a churchy mellowed down word for 'em, sorry) freeze when it gets wintery here. Seriously. I get blood in my semen. That's when I put on more underware. And freak out a little.

Also in Sweden we call underwareless "American style". So there you go.

If I ever go to Sweden I want a shirt that says "American style".

I think that'd be fun

Depending on my finances and work schedule, I may take a visit over there sometime in the coming months. I'll wear one of those shirts for you Aaron

And I'll wear shorts that say "American Style" on the butt!

Wait, are we talking Sweden or New Jersey?