Flanders VV2007 blog!

flanders77

I just put Marla to bed. When I laid there next to her until she fall asleep a already started to miss her and Anke very intensely. This will be the first time I won`t see my daughter for more than 2 days. Although I look forward starting the trip to Portland and all of you this feeling is very hard to stand.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. This is the day!

My luggage is packed and the train to the airport is in time.

This is the last pick of Marla in her pyjama with my bag just behind her...

I did sleep very badly this night and so did Anke. Marla slept well.

http://two.fsphost.com/flanders/Bild056.jpg

I leave at 8.30 am, plain is scheduled for 1 pm and I will be in Portland at about 11 pm today...

I woke up at 6 a.m. after 2 hours of sleep due to the jetlag I have.

I ate some blueberries Robert picked and took a little walk around the block. A friend of David is sleeping right next to me on the couch...

Thank you very much for the welcome and for making me feel so great in your company although I have to admit that I miss Anke and Marla like hell!

After another hour of reading in a full house where everybodz else is sleeping I will now wake up Rob to get a little breakfast and then pick up SidneyVegan from the airport...

Oh, Rob just woke up by himself. I will not let him leave the house without eating something for breakfast before. He is really skinny and obviously needs someone to force some extra-calories into him

That's a good picture, though you're all skinny Potter has got an excuse - he's a cyclist and WANTS to be skinny, but Flanders and Rob - force food down each other's throat

Rob wins the haircut posedown hands down

Wish i could be there guys. Have fun!

Daywalker, I will crush you!

My hair is just like last year! I said it must be a German thing......Flanders wants me to cut my hair too

We're having a great time! We have people here from 6 countries, which is pretty good for an American event since we're so far from most other countries.

More photos to come soon. Flanders will be doing a yoga class tomorrow so that will be great.

They all don't think I eat enough and eveything thinks I'm too skinny! Maybe even skinnier than last year after the cleanse I just finished.

Now I'm really Thin Thin, which is what Flanders always calls me

Miss you Daywalker and see you again someday.

@Daywalker: It is soooo cool that you posted here again! We are having a great time and it would have been even better with you! I wish you all the best for the 1st day at your new job!

Concerning mz bodyweight: I lost about 35 pound since april 2006 due to starting a high raw diet. It was a quite tough time with much detox... Right now my weight is about 175 pounds and not decreasing anymore. My motivation for traing is back and I will definitely put some lean muscles on during the next month. I want to go back to at least 200 pounds.

@Rob: it is a question of taste and not of origin

Flanders is a fun guy, and just hanging around him is making me remember all the German I thought I forgot. He really likes to give Rob a hard time (all in good fun, of course. ) and we're all basically laughing most of the day. It's been a really good time thus far.

Flanders is a fun guy,

Thank you very much

@Lotus: Thank you for the great conversation we had today. It is so good to see how you raise your kids and that there are more parents raising their kids just like Anke and I do.

Thank everybody who attended our yogaclass today. I really enjoyed doing yoga with all of you at that damn beautiful beach! It was fun and it was inspiring at the same time!

Just came back from the beach where I burried LL's kids...

I did a solo-yogaclass very close to the water and it was a good one.

We will leave for a short hike soon so that I finally see some more of the oregon coast area!

This vacation is one of the greatest (maybe the greatest) vacation I ever had. But at the same time it is the worst because I miss Marla and Anke (my partner) so much that I can hardly stand it.