More Vegan Vacation Photos

gkleinman

We have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more photos to post. We're all just busy from morning til night. We've done a lot of awesome stuff and the bonding between forum members is better than I've ever seen. I even heard 5 of them slept in the same bed last night.

I'm pretty emotional and nearly cried when Flanders left. I'm sure I'll have a few tears on Tuesday when 4 or 5 people fly out at the same time.

Photos will come in due time.

We have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more photos to post. We're all just busy from morning til night. We've done a lot of awesome stuff and the bonding between forum members is better than I've ever seen. I even heard 5 of them slept in the same bed last night.

I'm pretty emotional and nearly cried when Flanders left. I'm sure I'll have a few tears on Tuesday when 4 or 5 people fly out at the same time.

Photos will come in due time.

Yeah, I've really become attached to everyone, like family. I was super-emotional saying goodbye to Flanders and I'm feeling melancholy knowing more goodbyes are coming way too soon

It was wonderful to meet everyone and go on the tour. I really appreciate all the hard work all you VBF people did! I can't wait to see all the photos I took, and will post them soon (first I have to get my printer hooked up which is the port for my photo memory card) I'll come visit my new Portland friends in a couple of months