I guess I'll say hello

matdai

I've been lurking on the main site and forums for a bit and I like what I see so I decided to join. I'm 19 years old and 6'1" tall and I weigh 225 (mostly not muscle) and thats fucking me up with my job as I can't keep going as long as need to to make more money. So its time to get in shape! Oh and I want to live in Portland I don't even personally know one vegetarian let alone a vegan...

Welcome to our group! Thanks for posting an intro. We have lots of people lurking and reading, which is great, but we LOVE meeting new people. So, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.

Where do you live now? Portland is an amazing city and each year more and more forum members move out here. We have one of the strongest vegan communities anywhere.

Have a great time on the forum. All the best and welcome aboard!

the long wait till a reply is cause I sometimes live in a car... but anyway! I'm a machinist and I live in New Brunswick, Canada. It's right next to Maine if you're wondering. I don't prefer excercise so thats a problem and trying to go vegan is kicking my ass. I keep running out of money for food and a place to sleep.