random facts about yourself

the Asocial Ape

i can sleep _anywhere_, anytime.

example - the last time i got arrested, i was in the filthy holding cell, barefoot (the universe always seems to make you be barefoot when you get busted, for that extra humiliation), wired on coffee and adrenaline. all the benches were full, and some poor sucker was sobbing because he had ruined his life and no cigarettes. i knew i was going to be there for eight or ten hours. i lay down in the corner, and went to sleep for nine hours.

i can sleep in cars, airplanes, on the floor, anywhere. when i'm bored, i go to sleep. when i'm stressed, i go to sleep. when i don't want to think anymore, i go to sleep. you could tell me my house burned down, that i was being audited by the IRS, and that i had just been fired. i'd still be able to sleep the sleep of the innocent that night.

I drink water and sleep 8 hours a night.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

OK, I totally made that up. I don't get that much sleep.

I've been to more than 30 countries, but never for more than 36 hours at a time (other than Canada).

I'm 27 and have been drug-free for 27 years.

I don't "swear" or use "foul language" as recognized by our society.

I have more Christian traits/characteristics/tendencies than most Christians I know, yet I'm not religious.

I have my photo taken with Arnold Schwarzenegger and I made him laugh

I dated a vegan twin for over three years(sister was vegan too)...then I somewhat dated another vegan who also had a vegan identical twin. What are the odds???

My older brother had a student teacher when he was in 5th grade, then a few years later I moved to Pike County PA (Where I am now), 150 miles away from where my older brother went to school, and this student teacher was my art teacher for 2 months.

It really adds to the story to note that it was in a school district I only lived at for 2 months. My family bought a house, but we rented a house 20-something miles away, because the people needed time to close and get out of the house, but they were already gone by the time we stayed at the rental house, making my 2 months in the other school completely unnecessary.

How weird is that?

I also am coherent in English, Spanish, German, I was learning Japanese and Albanian, barely started Swedish, and now I'm studying Sign Language.

I still have one of my baby teeth.

I don't mean I have it tucked away in a drawer somewhere all creepy-style either, I mean it's still in my mouth and attached to my jaw.

I always keep the ones that come out, cuz it doesn't seem right to throw them in the trash.

Or maybe I am just hoarding them from the tooth fairy......

I dated a vegan twin for over three years(sister was vegan too)...then I somewhat dated another vegan who also had a vegan identical twin. What are the odds???

This is a crazy coincidence...or some other force/fate/something like that is at work. Freaky.

I used to make fun of vegetarians!

I had a baby at home with no doctor or midwife...just me and my partner and other kids.

I was also a camp counselor...but only for 1 year ( when I was 18 ) at a camp for kids with Spina Bifida.

I was a professional dancer ( not a stripper ).

I was a model when I was a kid, not one of the creepy bunch of make up and ridiculous hair kid models.

Edited by lotus