Free Homemade Vegan Cookies

Octopussoir

To the first 15 people who either PM or email me there name and address within the US. These cookies will be made of 100% organic fruit (and other ingredients) and are 100% vegan, of course. The cookies themselves will be full sized (3-5oz each) and not tiny samplers..

From hearing how even vegans still like their sweets I thought Id offer some of my specialty cookies to see how you all like them. My cookies are not mass produced and will be made to order. I will ship them within the next day after I bake so they arrive fresh "from the oven."

These are a better alternative to the average cookie. They have fresh in-season organic fruit ( not something frozen out of a bag from the frozen food section) and half the amount of sugar.

If you have an allergy to any to any food, nut, or grain please let me know (in the PM or email) so I can exclude it from the list.

I will send about 3 different cookies so you can get a taste of each one. Ive been told my cookies are very filling AND are great for postworkout snacks when shakes are not available.

PM me here or email me at naturescookicompany@ gmail dot com

Please include name, address, and food allergy(if applicable)

Hey youre in. Check your PM. Im only doing 15 sample packages cause Vegan Organic Cookies are not cheap, but I want to see how others around the US think. My clients and others I give them to go crazy. They take one bite and seem to not be able to put it down...lol. They all are soft and will not come hard like those commercialized bad cookies.

He is doing it to promote something, not out of interest to harm people..

No I understand that. Just stating a truth about internet reliability and stuff. As I would never eat a cookie sent through the internet from someone I never met.

Some of you may know who he is. So if you do you can trust him. It's only common sense that if you don't know a person you really shoul think thinks through before you do anything.

So go ahead and send my cookies to Aaron. I don't even eat cookies anymore

Oh god. My husband would be so happy of you sent cookies. I stopped making dessert a few months ago. However, we won't be back in town until next Wednesday so they might be a little stale unless you send them after Sunday (but it wouldn't matter to him). I have pm'd you.

ok thanks everyone!! Ill make them this weekend(sunday) and get them out by monday.

They stay good for a good while except for the apple ones. They need to be eaten within a few days or else fermentation happens (trust me I had a fermented one the other day yuk). The others I have made have stayed good for up to 2 weeks(bananas and other such fruits--think banana bread. that stuff never gets old!).

Oh and Pink, do you order anything online? Cause if so, then more than likely you DONT know any of these people you buy from and whatever it is youve bought could be contaminated.

Anyway, I would sitll like 2-3 more people to try these out. If not then you people who have already sent me your names will get more than a few sent!

UPDATE: I bought some boxes for the cookies i will be making to send to you guys and gals. I will also be using recycled materials for packaging(yay for the ozone). Now all I have to get is the fresh-ground almond butter and peanut butter (gawd I hate canned stuff) and Ill be rocking today and make them tomorrow.

side note: Still debating which fruit cookies I will be making. Not sure if I wanna use dry Ice or use fruits that will last a little longer... Im sure ill come up with something.. I hope you all like them cause this stuff costs some serious money, but I guess it takes money to make vegans happy enough to spend their own..

~Jimi

As i was packaging the cookie my Vegan paper shredder went out on me *doh.*

I hope jonzen, harley, tommybricks, DV, veganpotter, bpmojo, robert and aaron all enjoy your packages and thank you for being my testers!!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8021/cookiesdo3.jpg

The whole batch

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7097/boxedcookiesng8.jpg

Boxed and ready

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7169/cookieshreddercf3.jpg

The little paper shredder who couldnt