Vegspace.com

FormicaLinoleum

• 6 months later...

Another good place for online communities. I created an account but I can't remember my screen name or password, or even which e-mail account I used to create it, so I guess I'll have to start over

I think networking is very important. That is why sites like this, VF.net, myspace, care2.com, tribe.net, and many others are so cool.

I can travel pretty much anywhere in the world and have a place to stay because I know vegans there who will help me out.

Some of my friends do that all the time and save tons of money on traveling and meet cool people.

I use my home as a host place too. Brendan Brazier has stayed over a number of times, Bradley Saul from organicathlete.org stopped by twice recently, and others who are passing through, usually from California up to Canada or back from Canada to California.

Keep the networking alive!

I wish I were more of a nerd, then I'd remember how to log back in to that site. But I've forgotton my sign in and password

I also wish I were more of a nerd so I knew more about computers and things like that........but guess what......I had my printer for 4 months, and just installed it a few days ago. It was easier than I thought. I was intimidated so I didn't bother with it for 1/3 of the year. I was so pumped I went out and bought printer paper at around 11:30PM. I think Megan thought I was a little crazy, but it was exciting for me.

Next is speakers for my computer! It will be great to be able to watch all the little videos with volume

I should just stick to eating and lifting weigths and posing for the camera

Yeah, I'm pretty bad. I installed my printer and then I got a paper jam and had to get Megan out of her room to help me fix it.

But we took care of that jam.

I actually do nearly all the maintenance for www.veganbodybuilding.com myself, so I'm learning more, I'm just scared of new electronics. I'm not sure what to do with them.

Oh yeah, back to Vegspace....I bet there are a bunch of single vegans there, I better go check it out!!!