Arizona Newbie

Mike

Hey everyone! I posted a new topic on here a couple of days ago and forgot to introduce myself. How rude

I'm very new to veganism and am very excited to be a part of this forum. Robert and everyone on this site were very influential to me, because you showed me that, along with the numerous other health benefits, vegans have muscle too. I've been lifting weights for a few years and am interested in developing a more well-rounded approach. There are a lot of different ways to be "strong:" powerlifters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, gymnasts, martial artists and others are all strong in different ways. I'd like to find creative ways to incorporate as many different types of strength as possible into my training.

Take it easy

Mike

welcome bud. My best friend lives in Pheonix. You guys have an amazing state. I can't think of a better place to have camped than the Grand Canyon; it was an amazing, scenic hike.

And Sedona, man those rocks resonate some sort of surreal energy that is indescribable. Tons of great hikes out there, vegan and raw food friendly town, etc, etc.

Lest we not forget Patagonia and the Tree of Life. Gabriel Cousens, what a guy and what a wonderful time spent down at the retreat center. Met friends for life and camped out behind the TOL fireside every night, it was a beautiful time.

Looking forward to seeing you out in the forums, peace and love...

Thanks for the kind welcome, everybody! This seems like a really cool group; I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the forums. Lean and Green, I totally agree about Sedona. It seems like every time I go there, I get this great positive feeling that I just can't explain. Also, they have this restaraunt out there (something like D'lish) that I could eat at every day.

• 3 weeks later...