Hi all

VegansPower

Im new here im personaly vegetarian nearly vegan i just got dairy but no meat fish eggs and milk but want to get vegan later on what can i say of my self eheh im in chef school and planning to train martial arts all my life i been doing them since 8 mixed martial arts and to keep fit and good looking is my ultimate goal . Can you people tell me where is the chatroom here as i can't find it ?

Welcome to the group! Thanks for being part of our team. We used to have a chatroom for years, but as we updated the site the chatroom went down. We may try to make one in the future but I'm not sure. We're still making more website updates as well.

All the best and have a great time on our forum!

Welcome!

Great to hear you're going towards veganism! I know it may be hard at first but with proper help it's a lot easier. If you can find local vegans, they can help you out and we'll help you here.

Edited by tuc

Yes im sure it will be easy to go to raw vegan mediterraien diet here in time for now im 99.9% vegan eheh as i got just fresh dairy of milk like fresh italian cheese where im from Italy and yogurt btw check this link out people http://www.notmilk.com/ very intesting the side effects of milk and dairy expecialy if abused in diet , and nice to see your a vegan bb tuc . Chat is something we really need back hope robert will work on new one soon as it's the only way we have to chat togheter free of those roider and animal eating propaganda bb chats i come from those and really got nausea of those kind of people i wonder how they can call them self true althets beeing roiders ahah .

Ciao, piacere incontrare te`!

Glad to have you here. I have never been to Rome but I would imagine it's beautiful. I have been all over northern Italy but never anywhere else in all of Europe actually. I should change that one day.

Hey, don't worry about the no chat feature, that is what the threads are for.

and also, if you would like some motivation to turn you off from dairy and fresh cheese, take a look at this stuff.... is there anything on earth more ing?

CASU MARZU

Just the thought of it sickens me, ugh.......

thanx people for the welcomes and i must say a big ammount of americans are here as usa college studends expecialy in rome so you might want to check out this Lean and Green as i see your american http://www.johncabot.edu/ it's the major usa college in rome . Yes i know the reality of that sickening cheese from Sardinia Italy but over all what is making me stop is the not milk site i posted up . I did open a treath about martial arts on General Fitness/Other Sports feel free to say yours if you have a martial art background or just curious about martial arts .