Random Thread

Tasha

Lena, a 500yr old redwood tree has more flexibility than I do in regards to my legs.....

This is the before shot, which is about as far down as I could go without snapping bones! LOL It has been along time dream of mine to be able to do a split but alas I have not made it a priority. I wonder if it's possible. Anyone care to pm me or reply with ideas on training for it and how long it would take if I followed the regimen when this is where i'm at now?

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7135/p1020064xs3.jpg

PLEASE ignore the fact that I look drunk; that's the i'm in alot of pain while i'm waiting for the timer to go off on my camera look. It's horrible but i'm too lazy to photoshop it

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has to know how to get the proper training for it; there has to be ike some sort of magical stretches or something. I'm not convinced that regular stretching will do it.

OKAY, I was hanging out with my sister and she was watching America's Next Top Model and what do I see on the screen??? Brace yourselves...

The models are at the meatpacking district in nycn and are wearing meat bras and meat undies, ugh DISSSSSSSSSSSSGUSTING! What on earth were they thinking when they decided to shoot this scene?

I found the clip on youtube: (skip to 1:45 seconds in to get to the action)

Meat wearing Models, GROSS

Every single person on the entire show was ed by the whole event, including the one's shooting it; WTF?

The most ing horrendous display i've ever seen........

Lean and Green you could always do the exercise in one of the Jean Claude Van Damme movies, where his teacher has him balanced between two poles (I think), and keeps pulling them stretching him more each time. Ouch! I can't remember which movie that was. It might have been the one where he has a twin brother, Double Impact.

Here is the best way I ever managed to make gains. It works great with a partner if you put your right shoulder against a wall and kick out with your left leg like you are doing a sidekick and have them balance your leg on their shoulder and push it upward. Then you use the PNF technique.

PNF

Then obviously you repeat with the other side. You can also do this with your back against a wall and your leg straight in front.

Someone has to know how to get the proper training for it; there has to be ike some sort of magical stretches or something. I'm not convinced that regular stretching will do it.

OKAY, I was hanging out with my sister and she was watching America's Next Top Model and what do I see on the screen??? Brace yourselves...

The models are at the meatpacking district in nycn and are wearing meat bras and meat undies, ugh DISSSSSSSSSSSSGUSTING! What on earth were they thinking when they decided to shoot this scene?

I found the clip on youtube: (skip to 1:45 seconds in to get to the action)

Meat wearing Models, GROSS

Every single person on the entire show was ed by the whole event, including the one's shooting it; WTF?

The most ing horrendous display i've ever seen........

That's just nasty!

Okay, so I am watching "Top Chef" on Bravo and I am about to hurl. The chefs' task is to take a pig and prepare it for a dinner. So here they bring in deceased pigs, still whole. So the chefs are grabbing cleavers and hacking their bodies to bits!

Not what I wanted to see when I turned on my TV tonight. Ick.

I've just found this 21 year old dude on MySpace, who I haven't seen since he was a toddler, when his mum would babysit my brother and me.

Somehow i always sort of imagined that guy remaining a snot-bubbling nappy-filler indefinitely..... but i guess people don't, hey... I find it all quite astonishing, really.

I survived hurricane Charley, but my fruit trees did not!

awwwww. "Charley bit me, THAT REALLY HURT CHARLEY" <-- famous youtube video.

OUCH CHAWLIEEEEE OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

CHAWLIE, THAT REALLY HURTTT.

Okay, so I am watching "Top Chef" on Bravo and I am about to hurl. The chefs' task is to take a pig and prepare it for a dinner. So here they bring in deceased pigs, still whole. So the chefs are grabbing cleavers and hacking their bodies to bits!

Not what I wanted to see when I turned on my TV tonight. Ick.

I went to Culinary School and I actually love the show Top Chef. But for that whole segment your talking about I had to turn away as if I was watching a horror film. Same with the butcher segment in the meat factory. Couldn't watch it.

I love that show too Melissa. And I was REALLY surprised that Antonia got voted out. I was thinking she was going to win the whole competition! Now I am thinking Richard will win it.

Hey, they should have a vegan Top Chef!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the episode where Dale took the tofu and marinated it in beef fat? Dude! He completely ruined a perfectly good slab of tofu!