Enter the Quadzilla/hamzilla/glutezilla LEGS contest

robert

We've complete the biceps, triceps and chest contests. Prizes are being sent out and www.veganbodybuilding.com will continue to be updated with winners.

Now it is time for the Upper Legs contest (quads, hams, glutes)

-You have a full week to submit photos and then we'll separate the men and women and open up polls for a week of voting. The winners get featured on our main website and get free t-shirts.

-The photos must have been taken within the past 4 weeks (basically within 30 days), so only current photos please.

-You don't have to show full body, but please allow us to verify that the photo is you, just as in all the contests.

-No editing of the photos is allowed, aside from cropping, but no photoshop or enhancements.

-It doesn't matter if you are cold or pumped up, but the pumped up photos will get the best results, get the most votes, and best represent Vegan Bodybuilding to the general public when they visit the front of our website.

-You must submit a photo or two or three within a week, so by next Monday, June 2nd.

Thanks and have fun!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am alone in my apartment for the next two weeks so these photos definitely have to be taken without assistance. I am having trouble taking them to where you can verify it is me. I don't have a full body mirror, so does anyone have any suggestions?

How are you taking the picture? With a Webcam? If yes then I would suggest downloading a program which takes a picture every couple of seconds. That way you won't need to be there to click the button.

Any auto-matic function on a regular camera would work too. Just remember to see how much of the area is visible to you can manipulate yourself accordingly.

There are various was to do this. It may be hard to explain...but if you drag your toe on the ground, pulling back like you are moon walking, it will flex the hamstrings.

From the side, if you start to "sit" or squat down, the hamstring will become engaged and flexed too.

Basically just focus on a muscle group and squeeze them, just as you would with any other muscle.

Have fun!

I am alone in my apartment for the next two weeks so these photos definitely have to be taken without assistance. I am having trouble taking them to where you can verify it is me. I don't have a full body mirror, so does anyone have any suggestions?

bro, go to wallyworld and get a cheap $10 tripod!

There are various was to do this. It may be hard to explain...but if you drag your toe on the ground, pulling back like you are moon walking, it will flex the hamstrings.

From the side, if you start to "sit" or squat down, the hamstring will become engaged and flexed too.

Basically just focus on a muscle group and squeeze them, just as you would with any other muscle.

Have fun!

thanks for the tips. it would be awesome to show some pics of various leg poses. the more pics the better and it will be easier to vote too.

Have fun!

thanks for the tips. it would be awesome to show some pics of various leg poses. the more pics the better and it will be easier to vote too.

I was skinny back then (and still am, though not as much) but my LEGS were what won this contest for me.....nearly all leg poses are here:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=gallery8

They look good from the front......not so good from the side, but it's all how you pose....right now my legs aren't much bigger, though they are bigger....but my posing is better to show off their best attributes.

Anyway, you may get some posing ideas.

From the front....stand on the outsides of your feet, so the inside of your foot is literally off the ground. Heels together and toes out wide creating a V shape....also "sit" down a bit so the legs flare out.

Have fun!

It has been pointed out that I'm in about 90% of total photos posted here ......so I've been advised to stay out of the contests, which was my plan from the beginning....I just couldn't help myself last time because there was a lot of hype and it was fun and hsorlando and I trained chest on the final day to enter and took pics.

But as host and with the goal of discovering other great physiques and giving others the spotlight, I'm sitting out. The wheels are on the rack. I'll still post pics on my own journals but I'm going to stay out of these contests to focus on promoting lots of others on here.

But since you entered the chest i think there would be no problem entering the other contests too...

There is a lot of people here that wants to see you and get inspired including me..

Also i thnk none of the contenters would have problem with you competing...

Come on,don't dissapoint your fans!

You can take photos of all upper legs and glutes. It is primarily focused around legs but I did mention glutes too. No separate glute contest this time around. I'm going to run out of shirts soon and Octopussoir will need to get a larger closet soon too!

For those who haven't received your winning shirts yet...they are on the way or on the way soon......I'm traveling again but I won't forget about you.

Have fun!