Robert chooses to be veg

offense74

haha, that old video

I drove for something like 9 hours combined there and back to audition for that in Seattle years ago, long before I lived in Portland.

I had a slow connection, so I didn't see the video, just the comments, and I had no idea who the person was that was being discussed. Hahaha, it loaded, and it was me. I saw "Robert" but I had forgotten about this video and the way some people worded their comments, I didn't know who this guy was until the video showed up.

All I have to say is, "Yeah Buddy."

Young Robert above vs. the current fem-bot below:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/45/l_ad2827b6d8b847e7a77c17264a401c15.jpg

I remember seeing that months ago and reading all the people talking shit. Of course he's not going to be as big as guys that are juiced out of there minds. I bet someone can get just as big as the biggest guys on a vegan diet with drugs(with the right genetics of course) Then again some people care about health and size. Robert has a phyique that many people would admire and say "i'd like to look like that" or girls would be attracted to and not puke at the sight of.

I bet someone can get just as big as the biggest guys on a vegan diet with drugs(with the right genetics of course) Then again some people care about health and size. Robert has a phyique that many people would admire and say "i'd like to look like that" or girls would be attracted to and not puke at the sight of.

+1

Go Robert!

I didn't even notice the forearm thing. They used to be, and still can be, pretty scary for a lot of people. They weren't always like that. I was 89 pounds when I was 14, 105 pounds at 15 and 120 pounds when I became vegan at 16 years of age.

Then, I looked like this at age 19/20 when I was in massage school at 155 pounds, and the photo below was 3 years later at 193 pounds, after doing massages for years. So Zack was right, that is how they grew, and every time I get back into doing deep tissue and sports massages, even for friends every once in a while, they start to grow again

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article_transform1.jpg

All it takes is some sort of consistent effort and adaptation and improvement set in.

I didn't even notice the forearm thing. They used to be, and still can be, pretty scary for a lot of people. They weren't always like that. I was 89 pounds when I was 14, 105 pounds at 15 and 120 pounds when I became vegan at 16 years of age.

Then, I looked like this at age 19/20 when I was in massage school at 155 pounds, and the photo below was 3 years later at 193 pounds, after doing massages for years. So Zack was right, that is how they grew, and every time I get back into doing deep tissue and sports massages, even for friends every once in a while, they start to grow again

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/article_transform1.jpg

All it takes is some sort of consistent effort and adaptation and improvement set in.

So you're forearms now are still pretty meaty.

You haven't done massage therapy for years. Why is it now that you're right forearm is still bigger then your left ?

Who are you practicing on ? lol

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I've been on tour nearly a year and last night I met a guy who has been following my career since 2002 and contacted me in 2003. He was 98 pounds, vegan and starting bodybuilding. We met last night and he is over 170 pounds and gave me some of the best compliments of my life, saying things like, "when I was training and wanted to quit, I asked myself, what would Robert Cheeke do, and I got right back in there and trained hard to achieve my goals." It was pretty powerful and is a constant reminder to me of why I do what I do and how much I truly enjoy impacting others.

On another note....it is actually my left forearm that is more impressive in my opinion, you can see that in photos. Sure in the video, the right one pops out, but that could just be the angle of the camera, the left one is better and that can be seen in many photos including the one posted and one taken last month by RAINRA that frightened by boss:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v355/219/57/1056650054/n1056650054_181642_8994.jpg