Fluoride not so good for you...

RAINRA

• 1 month later...

I thought everyone new this all ready. Anything that is Synthetic

is going to casuse problems in the long run The amount of fluoride in public water is mind boggling along with other crap. The Nazi's were the first to use Fluoride on large groups of people in food in water supplies in Camps. Apparently it makes people complacent

Because when I'm looking for breakthrough medical research the first place I go to is Youtube!!

Not trying to be mean but.. It's not exactly solid proof that fluoride is bad for you by watching a video that's been produced by fluoridealert.org. Sounds like a tin foil hat website. O.o

Flouride may not be the best thing. However, it's MUCH better than the alternative, which is tooth decay, cavities, and dentures at age 40.

Back when we were evolving with all the other animals, one of our largest killers was tooth rot in our 'later' years (40s). Thank God for flouride!

Because when I'm looking for breakthrough medical research the first place I go to is Youtube!!

Go to Google and click on news and type in Fluroide dangers or similar types and you'll find millions of mainstream articles/ studies

Go to Google and click on news and type in Fluroide dangers or similar types and you'll find millions of mainstream articles/ studies

Not trying to be mean but.. It's not exactly solid proof that fluoride is bad for you by watching a video that's been produced by fluoridealert.org. Sounds like a tin foil hat website. O.o

are oranges bad? are bananas bad is kale bad? no so my conclusion if people and they are not the only ones I found that are against fluoride like milk is a substance that we probably thing is benign or believed it was but at the end it is proving to be not such a great thing. I am a skeptic before I accept it. Prove to me that it is not dangerous?

I have been told that flouride is only bad if swallowed. And not using flouride on your teeth is extremely bad for your teeth( So I've heard ).

So, don't drink it. Brush with it. don't eat the toothpaste. Spit it out. Follow those rules and you should be fine.

I've just.. never heard of anyone dropping dead after getting fluoride treatments at the dentist that's all.

Personally I don't wanna give up fluoride cuz I've had perfect teeth my whole life. Not one single cavity. Regular trips to the dentist.. As a kid I went every 3 months. I don't wanna fark it up!

• 3 weeks later...

Well personally, I try to avoid fluoride by using natural toothpaste.

Yes you shouldn't swallow fluoride, but minute amounts are still swallowed while brushing & via water supply. Also, how do you stop children from doing so? Especially since toothpaste geared toward children are candy flavored? I remember I used to eat toothpaste as a kid! haha

Excessive fluoride during tooth development as a child causes dental flurosis. Lots of people have this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

or even Skeletal fluorosis in people who have consumed excessive amounts:

http://www.irc.nl/var/irc/storage/images/images/source_images/fluorosis_victims/264043-1-eng-GB/fluorosis_victims_medium.jpg

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/bone/fluorosis/

Dental fillings (silver amalgams) contain mercury - and the ADA still won't ban them. Remember, there was a time when there was "No Link" between smoking cigarettes and lung cancer. So I wouldn't count on the ADA or even the FDA to admit it causes more harm than good any time soon.