I got the swine

zinzen

Holy crap man....hope you get well soon.......I've never been real sick except when I had mono and kept training while I had it until I was in the hospital......so I can't relate too much but really really hope you're well soon.

All the best brother,

Robert

Doc says I should be better by tomorrow, but i gotta say right now it sure does not feel so. I really dont want to have taken a whole damn week off of work though, already lost a ton of cash. Plus I am assigned to run a table at a MFA dinner tomorrow, I really enjoy that shit and have been looking forward to it for almost a month, fuck this is super lame

I tought the swine flue were just tiny symptoms like the regular flue; when its worst like in your case, be careful, even if the doctor says you'll be fine. There's a 13 year old guy in Toronto he died of it even if he went to the hospital: those retards sent him back home, then he collapsed and his parents took him to the hospital again where he died.

I tought the swine flue were just tiny symptoms like the regular flue; when its worst like in your case, be careful, even if the doctor says you'll be fine. There's a 13 year old guy in Toronto he died of it even if he went to the hospital: those retards sent him back home, then he collapsed and his parents took him to the hospital again where he died.

Don't scare him dude!!

What happened to that young man was very unfortunate, and I feel for his family, but we shouldn't use his death as an example to terrify people. He originally went to a walk-in clinic, not to a hospital. The doctor said he'd be fine but obviously the virus took a turn for the worst.

With this virus, "mild cases" will still make you sicker than you've ever been in your life, so obviously it's a good idea to closely monitor it. If Zinzen has had it for 6 days now, I'm sure he's over the worst of it.

Get lots of rest, Tom, and feel better soon!

Hey Joe, I don't mean this a personal insult to you, but I think it was a tasteless act to put that political junk in a thread about Tom being sick.

Being that this isn't a political thread I don't see why anyone has to see it for more than just a joke.

You need to lighten up a little Wisdom, and I can prove it, because you come in this thread and the first thing you do is confront me instead of wishing Tom well.

VeganJoe is that you on the first pic ?

Actually I'm the one singing backround in the Youtube Video.

Didn't mean to steal the swine out of your flu Tom.

Hope you're on the upswing.

http://myhomesweethomeonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/swinging.jpg

Edited by Vegan Joe