An Epidemic of Fear: How Panicked Parents Skipping Shots End

beforewisdom

the H1N1 does contain mercury, yes but not all flu vaccines do, they have been trying to remove it from many vaccines... but I didn't even get into that discussion, I was just speaking about the adjuvants. Just emphasizing a small point made in I'm Your Man's last post that may have gotten lost among the other information in his post.

wasn't trying to start an argument.

If vaccines can be made without it, and it's the main hot-button ingredient, then common sense would dictate to remote it and work with an alternate agent so that it can't even be questioned.

I had that question myself. If people object to it so strongly, why not just get rid of it? The scientist in the article has an interesting answer that I will not even try to paraphrase.

I wasn't trying to say anyone was wrong either, just pointing out that mercury has made its way into the multi-use vials of the vaccine.

I'm skeptical of this all, but I don't feel strongly either way. Honestly I wish the anti-vaccine crowd would source more (all?!) of their claims and I wish the CDC would be a bit more forthcoming and clearer about their numbers.

Mercury is toxic and deadly for humans, causing neurological problems. I've seen a video shot on microscope showing neurons being destroyed right after we inject an infinitesimal dose into the human brain. No wonder 1 out of 2 persons get degenerative diseases like Parkinson and Alzheimer after decades of normal exposure (told to be ''safe'') to all kinds of products, foods that contain mercury and other toxic substances. Yet Blabbate, the governments and companies are still saying it is ''safe'' and we have nothing to worry about.

I wasn't trying to say anyone was wrong either, just pointing out that mercury has made its way into the multi-use vials of the vaccine.

I'm skeptical of this all, but I don't feel strongly either way. Honestly I wish the anti-vaccine crowd would source more (all?!) of their claims and I wish the CDC would be a bit more forthcoming and clearer about their numbers.

The difference between the anti-vaccine crowd and the CDC is that the anti-vaccine crowd gets a lot of their info from propaganda and other unreliable sources. The CDC can only release so much information. They don't want to start a panic, but they don't want to give wrong information either.

In the end, I just want to say, I don't have any gripe against anyone who decides that they WANT to get the vaccine for H1N1 (or anything else, for that matter). My stance, rather, is that I think that it would be best to take out the hot-button ingredients that get everyone worried/riled up, so that there's no more discussion about mercury-esque compounds and such in something that's supposed to actually be beneficial. I don't want to come off completely anti-vaccine as again, I don't have issues with most of them, but I've just always been REALLY wary of flu shots, since there's no guarantee that they're completely effective to begin with. Between the mega-dose of daily hype we're fed surrounding H1N1 and the worry over lack of proper vaccine testing, potentially harmful anti-fungals, etc., I feel that in my best interest, the less medicating the better. I already have a lifetime of side-effects from other "safe" and "tested" pharmaceuticals I will have to cope with until the day they plant me in the ground, so playing Russian roulette with more junk that I don't feel necessary is not even remotely on my radar.

If they announce an outbreak in my area, my wife and I have decided that we're pretty well just going to work (after hours, so we'll be operating solo) and then coming straight home for a 2-week stretch until things clear, avoiding all human contact as much as possible. I'll try to work around it in my own strange way

i've been hanging around people with swine flu for weeks and I haven't gotten it yet. 10 people at my office have gotten it so far.

I've never gotten a flu shot in my life to be honest. I rarely get sick. If I do it's usually a cold or a stomach virus that lasts no more than a couple days. The last time I was really sick in bed for a week with a fever and everything was back in 2007 I believe.. Maybe 2006.

From an article today: 36 serious health issues due to the H1N1 vaccine and one death.

The dead person is an old man that died right after he received the vaccine. He died within 3 weeks ago but its only now that they talk about it, while they talk about victims of the virus the same day it happens.

Let,s add the other death related to the vaccine and which they never talked about, the woman who was already infected and they vaccinated her.

Anyway, over 30 problems and this is only the beginning. I would like to know if there are similar problems related to the vaccine in USA. If not, then it means its caused by the adjuvant in the canadian version of the vaccine, there is no adjuvant in the US vaccine.

Just say this and thought I would add an update from the Mom Boards. We have mom's who have gotten the shot who are getting H1N1 anyway as well as those who have been hospitalized previously and totally recovered with the H1N1 virus and are back in it for round 2. They are being told that H1N1 is mutating. I will be interested in following the news on this.

Just say this and thought I would add an update from the Mom Boards. We have mom's who have gotten the shot who are getting H1N1 anyway as well as those who have been hospitalized previously and totally recovered with the H1N1 virus and are back in it for round 2. They are being told that H1N1 is mutating. I will be interested in following the news on this.

Interesting to know I wasn't as nutty as some may have thought when I mentioned that the mutation potential could render the vaccinations useless for some people. I'm getting happier by the day that I've chosen to avoid vaccinations for this one

It's definitely mutating. Mutated strains have been reported from almost a dozen countries. Some are more virulent, some are resistant to antivirals, and some have mutated enough that the vaccine will be ineffective. It just depends on the mutation.

The vaccine will still protect you from the strains you're most likely to encounter, but this thing appears to be changing fast.

Aside from the toxic materials in vaccines, what about the use of eggs in some vaccines, do ya'll still take those?
If you did, I don't think you'd be kicked out of the club.

Being vegan is avoiding those things as much as possible. If I had a bad infection, I'd still take the prescription antibiotics, even though they come in gelcaps. I'm not saying the flu vaccine is as important as that, but there's definitely some give and take at the edge, IMO.

Another update from Mom Boards (I also did a look up for news and other reports): miscarriage and still born rates after the H1N1 shot are substantial. I am of course still concerned about the children who may be born with defects. I am very glad I stuck to my guns and didn't get the shot (of course I still am taking preventitive measures to not get H1N1 or anything else for that matter). This is one of those things that I wish I was oh so wrong on!

VeganEssentials: I know what you mean. Those who came out against taking it were called "stupid and irresponsible". I know the ladies who were against on the boards would love to say "I told you so" ..... but of course never will as there are dead babies now and the only thing any of us feel is sadness for those with losses.

I know that in USA the h1n1 vaccine is adjuvant free, thimerosal free... which is great. But I heard a doctor saying a vaccine without adjuvant is useless, that's why they put adjuvant; the squalene is like presenting the virus on a plate to show it clearly to the immune system and the thimerosal is necessary for sanitary reasons during and after the making of the vaccine and other adjuvant is there to boost the immune response.

Whatever, I'm against the massive vaccination for free and all the propaganda from the medias, it costs 1 billion $ to the canadian government, this will probably cause higher taxes... and they want to do this each year.

They should offer the vaccine only to those who want it (and they would have to pay the 8$) instead of harrassing everybody and trying to make unvaccinated folks feel guilty (which doesn't work for me).

I think I got the swine flue, 3 days, easy to fight for my immune system, doing the regular activities like going to work. If it was the swine flue I'm protected for life, if it wasn't maybe I won't get it, maybe I will and heal, or die, if I would get the vaccine I would need to get a shot each year is that it ? The vaccine causes 1 death per million, officially, that's what the medias tell. But I know at least 2 other cases of death due to the vaccine that the medias didn't even tell. With all the side effects, there are more problems because of the vaccine than the virus itself, and let's wait and see in 20 years what happens to the vaccinated people.

There is more cases of death due to the virus since they started the vaccination, more people dying now that 50% are vaccinated. Indeed perhaps many of the victimes of the virus may be victims of the vaccine.