HEllo Les Musclors !

Diode

I live in Canada. I am 38 years old and I have a nice family with 2 kids.

Youngest I used to be a very sportive girl but becoming mum bring me in a sedentary routine.

I am vegetarian since five years. Before that, I ve never eat a lot of meat, so, that didn t made a big difference when I decide to stop all kind of meat and fish.

I beleive strongly in the ecological and ethical legitimation of vegetarianism.

In a constant quest of harmony with myself, saoul and body, I started sport 8 months ago.

Jogging, musculation, ice-skating, and anything I can have pleasure with ......

And you know what ? I FEEL SO GOOD

I decided to subscribe to this forum to share some experiences of sport in a 'vegan mind/way of life'.

PS : Sorry for my bad english. I am french. But I haven t find something similar in my first language, joining sport and vegan life.

Hope it won t make a difference for you, and then, I will practice my mind !

Hello Everybody !

Thanks a lot for your answers. Sincerely.

@ Rob PMFF : I ll never forget my FIRST reply. Here YOU are !

@ lobsteriffic : Very nice to meet a canadian girl ! Hope you will visit Montreal one day

@ Vegan Joe : Flower Power

@ Lyric : Are you French ?!?! ton francais est parfait

@ Jason X : EYyyyyy.........HOuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............ Wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaw....... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........Tsssssssssssss..... So it sounds gooooooooooood

@ Saulo : So we are going to share the best journey into ourselves

So WELCOME in my Universe......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPaDgBPbTqA

PS 1 : I wanted to post my picture to introduce myself, but I don t know how to do ! Could you help me ?

PS 2 : You can tell me if I make some mistakes in english when I writte, it could help me