BREAKING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH NEWS!!!

compassionategirl

If you love chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, etc etc. then you must order some from www.veganessentials.com. I received my tube on Monday and I already finished it. I ate it raw (cookie dough is yummy raw). I am still in shock at how delectable it was - better than the non vegan cookie doughs I remember. I cannot recommend it enough. It is to die for. YOU all must order some today or you will be missing out.

Even the chocolate chips in the cookie dough tasted like "real" milk chocolate. And there was so many chocolate chips in the cookie dough A cornucopia of chocolate chips - they were endless Every bite was jam packed with yummy, chocolatey chocolate chips.

And it wasnt overly sweet either. I finished half the tube in one sitting, so it wasnt overly sweet at all where you can only handle a few spoonfuls and you have had enough. I could barely stop myself from polishing it all off on Monday.

This is a great gift idea for any non-vegans who think veganism will mean a life of culinary deprivation. It would make a great gift idea for skeptics and vegans alike.

Great idea for a valentine's day gift to a sweetheart (guess what Tarz will be getting).

Okay, now that my shock has subsided a lil, time to express my excitement with this new product. This vegan cookie dough is pure genius and a reason for vegan sweet tooths or chocoholics to celebrate from all corners of the world:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...