soon-to-be vegan

kelly o

Hi everyone! I'm 32 and from Ontario Canada. I'm transitioning to a vegan diet, and would like to eventually be eating mostly raw foods. I went raw for one month (about a year ago), but fell off the wagon and started eating tons of processed foods. This time I'm going to take it slow, and use this month to eat clean and cut out the little bit of dairy I still eat. I know being vegan is the way to go-I just have to stop giving in to cravings.

I've been going to the gym for years, but I usually just do cardio. I've started fitness programs before, but never end up sticking with them. This week I'm going to make up a routine and get my butt into the weight room!!

I'm so glad I found you guys! I was in need of some serious motivation, and finding a site that incorporates fitness with kind living just made my day

Kelly

Welcome! The cravings can certainly be difficult. I usually crave something sugary and once in a blue moon fall into the 'processed food' trap. Anyway, if you ever come up to Montreal, be sure to check out Aux Vivres on St.Laurent, it has the best vegan BLT's ever!

...and get my butt into the weight room!!

I'm so glad I found you guys! I was in need of some serious motivation, and finding a site that incorporates fitness with kind living just made my day

Kelly

The weight room is your best friend I already feel more inspired about I don't even know what- just by reading that last line you wrote there. I look forward to you attaining your goals and stopping by the forums more to tell us what's going on!