lil' frenchie

ké20

hello everybody

first of all, please forgive me for my poor english.

i'm a french guy about 24years old. i trained for 2years ago but i did a break in my training aproximatively 5monthes.

i'm 1m72 and my wheight is 66kg.

however i'm not vegan, not even vegetarian. i would come on this forum because i wanted to learn about this lifestyle.

i really think i'll opt soon for the vegetarian food, and even so for vegan.

thanks you for your consideration and i hope chatter with some of you with pleasure to learn more about.

see you soon on the forum

Welcome!

I'm new here too, but I've been vegetarian for 22 years and vegan for the last 10. I don't know where you live in France, but every time I tried to order vegan food in Paris they thought I was nuts! Actually I had to say "vegetarian sans du lait, sans des oeuf, sans du beurre", etc...(not sure if that's right, my French is rusty). It wasn't much better when I was there and just vegetarian...it's hard in some areas, but there are vegans all over the world eating great food...and healthier food. One thing I've learned is that vegans LOVE food.

Take a look at this blog: "What the Hell Does A Vegan Eat Anyway?"

http://veganmenu.blogspot.com/

(as for what vegan bodybuilders eat...i've just been reading these boards)

thanks you for having me ( i think it's right to thank you for your welcome).

for sonofseitan : you're right, in france i've no idea where can i find a vegan restaurant. i live in the south of france, just near the spanish limit ( a few minits in car).

your french is not so bad, no mistakes.

Salut !

J'habite dans ce coin là également. Là je travaille à Bordeaux mais je rentre à Montpellier en septembre.

Je suis personnellement végétarien depuis un an, végan depuis un mois. C'est vraiment un truc à essayer, on ne s'en passe plus

Bonne chance pour la suite ! Si tu veux discuter envoie moi ton MSN

Tchuss

djshrew i thank you for the the link i saw an adress where i can go in perpignan.

salut zerh. j'aime bien bordeaux ma soeur habite la bas. moi je ne suis pas encore vegetarien je pense m'y mettre vers septembre.végan peut etre par la suite.

I've made the drive from France to Spain, but the only places I've hung out in were Toulouse and Montpellier. I can't even remember what I ate. Probably just drank wine and cider!

Happy Cow is a great site, though a few places/streets seemed not to exist when I was looking for European food in Sweden a few years ago...though it could have been human error with our GPS thingie.