veganmadre and michaelhobson's Pittsburgh Gathering

veganmadre

We're planning to host a party/gathering at our home at 2pm this Sunday (Aug. 27) with vegan pizza, bar-style munchies and beer. Daywalker will be staying with us and there are quite a few individuals on this forum within a reasonable distance...all are invited! Feel free to arrive late, bring a friend...all the vegans (or at least vegan-friendly) people we can fit in our place are welcome!

I know it's short notice but, I promise, we're worth the minor rearrangement.

Alright...well, at least daywalker is worth the rearrangement?!??

Hope you can make it! Feel free to IM me for details!

Great to see this going on! I know Daywalker is having a lot of fun visiting various forum members as he travels around the US.

It is great to see more gatherings. I really look forward to watching the forum grow so this kind of thing can happen all over the world on a regular basis.

Hopefully you guys have fun!!! I'd love to go if it weren't for this stupid education thing...

You will be free soon brother! Then we can take on the world.

But, in the meantime Tiffaney and I will likely both be in Richmond Saturday night sept 2. Panda Veg Buffet! Yeah baby! No kids this time either! Yipeee!

I will be preparing my stomach for Panda Veg...I have a week to get ready and show off too all of Vegan Bodybuilding...not that I haven't already proven myself as the most prolific vegan eater of all time but its fun to keep going. I have 15lbs to lose before Daywalker gets back on Wednesday...then I'll be ready to put it back on...its my way of entertaining myself while I miss your wonderful potluck

I will be preparing my stomach for Panda Veg...I have a week to get ready and show off too all of Vegan Bodybuilding...not that I haven't already proven myself as the most prolific vegan eater of all time but its fun to keep going.

Okay, now we've got to go to Scotland too! I eat more than enough food for two vegans, and Jonathan eats double what I eat. Although, Scotland may be too small for us, we could wipe out the entire vegan food supply in less than a week.

Look out Panda Veg!

Okay, now we've got to go to Scotland too! I eat more than enough food for two vegans, and Jonathan eats double what I eat. Although, Scotland may be too small for us, we could wipe out the entire vegan food supply in less than a week.

Hey, don't do that man!

Hey, don't do that man!

Okay, if you let me visit your commune, I promise not to eat ALL of the food. I can't vouch for Jeremy though, I may have to leave him in the states. Anyone who can eat 16 pounds of raw tofu all at one time could be dangerous!

I'm sitting in Miachael's and veganmadre's living room and surf the internet, while they are busy in the kitchen preparing food for the party

I have a slightly bad conscience...

The scents out of the kitchen are promising, though

Can't wait to try each of the four vegan pizzas, and the cornchips with the dips, and the homemade chocolate icecream...

Awesome!

Take some photos! davidtarrfoster and I are meeting up with Chef Al and Donna in 10 minutes, but you guys have a GREAT Party. Tell us about it later on!

Alex, this must be a GREAT summer for you! You've spend time all over the US and visited with dozens of forum members! Awesome man, awesome!

Say hi to the crew for me.

I'm very dangerous...especially if I'm prepared!!! I for the next week I will be training my stomach by stretching it with tampons(organic of course)...this way I won't gain any real weight but I'll be able to put it down...as for Edinborough I'd love to go if I had the cash...I'd love to eat against the other folks across the pond...although if Johnathon lost to me he should start cycling again since a cyclist should never beat a power lifter at eating

this get together crushed bigtime. we ate lots of pizza, bent nails, talked about training, captains of crushed, did some hang cleans, and got rained out of lifting some shopping carts. daywalker is a damn fine gent and tells it how it is. thanks to michael and tiffaney for putting on another smashing event. too bad there were only 3 lifters there, or is it 2.5, eh michael? now my stomach hurts, but i'll be glad to help you all finish off the rest of that pizza tomorrow.

Agree, wannalift, it was cool

It was great to meet you and i was especially glad that another iron warrior was there to chat about lifting with me

And thanks a lot for the advice on hang cleans, i'm sure it will be a big benefit for my power cleans!

The nail bending was very interesting!

Hey everyone, did you hear that!? WE BENT NAILS TODAY!

The food was awesome! I wasn't very hungry today, but i still did my best. The ice cream Michael made was VERY sweet and rich, wannalift called it an ice cream concentrate, very fitting. We ended up making a shake out of it together with soymilk and peanut butter. Then i added more soymilk It really was that sweet.

i'll be glad to help you all finish off the rest of that pizza tomorrow.

You better come over early if you expect any pizza leftovers