Who takes Vega?

robert

So I am Whole Foods looking for something I saw here on Veganbodybuilding - some sort of pea protein. No luck. I wonder if it's GMO. But, then I see this stuff - Vega - and it looks good. Hmmmn, no soy, lots of protein, looks good in everyway. Gadzooks ! It's $43 for 7 servings! I bought the chocolate. It's GREAT!

So, I go onto Veganbodybuilding and here's all this!

I am going right now to that website to order the big tub. I am sold!

Your pal in Santa Fe,

Dr. Stefan Ripich, ND

TheOneMedicine.com

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet!

I will ship you bonus stuff. Yeah, I know it says 7 servings. A full serving is 2 full scoops but most just do one scoop at a time, including myself, so it can make more like 15 drinks and the larger size can make 30. A full serving is so large, so dense and heavy and filling, most go with 1 scoop rather than 2.

All the best! Thanks for supporting VEGA!

Hey,

I'm posting because I know tons of you consume Vega products. I know that because I ship bonus packages to many of you when you makes purchases from Vegan Essentials and Food Fight.

Anyway, Vegan Essentials has VEGA for 15% OFF at the moment but it ends on Sunday the 14th! This is 15% off an already lower than average price, AND when you order from them, PM me or write [email protected] to get a bonus pack.

You Save, and get a bonus gift.

Happy Holidays from Vegan Essentials and VB&F

• 4 weeks later...

This stuff is off the hook! I have tried all flavors and love them all. I just mix 2-3 scoops of Vega with cold water. My favorite flaovrs in order are : vanilla chia, unflavored, chocoalte and berry. I have and can eat this stuff all day. I feel great, tons of energy, mental clarity and focus and awesome strength in the gym. Also helps immensely with recovery. If you can only buy 1 supplement buy Vega. Nothing else compares.

Now i need to find where i can buy a bunch of it, maybe at a discount.

I met Bredan today and bought Vega Chocolate Powder -- the huge tub! I love the taste a lot. Robert: can you make a forum just for Thrive Diet subjects? I would like to bounce recipes around and discuss bioavaialbility, such as why does he use Calcium Phosphate rather than Citrate, which is more absorbable. I wish I had read the entire package before getting it because I don't want to take additional calcium as I increase the protein for more lean mass.

Thoughts?

When I run out, I will purchase the foodfight stuff. That is, until I start going 100% thrive. Since I'm big into tofu, I don't know if that is going to happen. I love tofu, but I also eat mounds of lentils. GOD I LOVE LENTILS. FoodFight, being on the other side of the continent, though, makes it quite un-ecofriendly to ship. I like to support local health food stores and local businesses (non- big corporate run places).

Never tried Vega, but I will soon, as for all the Vega products are like 30% off now at my health food store. Big tubs are 60$ instead of 75$. I'll buy a big tub and use it during my cutting phase in a few months. I bought a 30g of the Berry and one of the Chocolate to try first. Anyone knows if the Vanilla Chai flavour tastes good?

Yep it tastes pretty good, but I can taste the stevia more in that than I can in the Chocolate. There was a nice tasting table so we were able to sample all. His talk was riveting. I love the book, been reading all day after I got back and just effing around online and basically chilling tonight.

Earlier this evening, after meeting Brendan today and getting the Vega, I ate his bar and ate some lentil salad with parsley (like Tabboulle -sp?) but without the wheat (hard to digest). I had one of his shakes and when I exercised I had more stamina and went longer. I felt like I could go longer than before, but need to take care of some paperwork (between posting on here while I goof off between chores -- I've been here A LOT lately).

Do others get the same benefit from the Thrive diet and the shake? I don't think it's suggestive (mental suggestion), I feel a real biological improvement.

I feel really awake now and I was dragging earlier today because I was up late protesting the circus with the Florida Voices for Animals and Peta yesterday and got up early to see Brendan.

Yeah! I was highly skeptical at first and thought after the first time that it was my imagination! I've been taking Vega in the morning with a banana and soy milk (will switch to almond or hemp today) and I've been fully energized and my work outs are more intense. I'm not hungry for hours and when I am hungry it's mild.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't get my goodies yet. Sent you the receipt for 2 Vegas, ordering 2 more soon!

LOVE THE STUFF!

Oh...I'll send it right away....sorry, so many to keep track of.....can you PM or e-mail me your address (again). Sorry for the hassle and delay, but send me your full name and mailing address again and I'll bust it out in the mail asap!

Thanks again! You rock with enthusiasm!

As far as I know all bonus Vega packages were shipped today......they are on "slow delivery" so it may take about a week. I do that because I pay for all the shipping and I've just been running low on funds...but they are all on the way.

Thanks!

No.....I handle it all myself because it is an offer that I created that benefits my sales region (in addition to the state of Oregon, I work directly with Vegan Essentials).

So I don't charge Vega for the shipping, I just do it myself...they supply me with all the products I need, and I send out bonus packages....but as my ability to afford things diminishes, I'm not doing 2-3 delivery on postage anymore, so it's more like 6-8 days. Not too much longer to get there and it makes it easier on me.

I hope I got everyone covered up to now, but please let me know if I have missed you.

Thanks for supporting both Vegan stores and Vega!