I there no end to the madness?

offense74

I hate the phrase "I'm going to die anyway" (Which reminds me of this), because people don't realize how much better they'd feel eating something that's not meat, and how much more energy they'd get out of it, rather than having to take a nap like when my father has a Chicken parm sandwich.

I hate the phrase "I'm going to die anyway" (Which reminds me of this),

Buddhists believe this, but for them it is a reason to live a good life, free from hate, violence, or clinging to material things. Everything, including us, is impermanent. Western culture has borrowed the idea, mashed it up with some hail mary's and presto! A convenient justification for all its excesses. Don't worry, the morons that frequent a place like this are just speeding up the process of natural selection.

I hate the phrase "I'm going to die anyway" (Which reminds me of this),

Buddhists believe this, but for them it is a reason to live a good life, free from hate, violence, or clinging to material things. Everything, including us, is impermanent. Western culture has borrowed the idea, mashed it up with some hail mary's and presto! A convenient justification for all its excesses. Don't worry, the morons that frequent a place like this are just speeding up the process of natural selection.

Yeah, I agree with the Buddhist view of it, just not the North American view of it (or possibly Europe too, I'm not sure how often it's said over there).