Sex Drive, Testosterone, Meat, Non meat products?

crashnburn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Richard, penetration isn't the end all, be all of sexual intimacy. It's not really what "turns me on" all that often. I find scenarios and foreplay and spiritual connectiveness and submissiveness and joint stimulation and passion WAY more erotic than physical penetration in itself.

Penetrative sex is delightful - given that all of the other components are also present, it can be electrifying. But, it isn't often what I fantasize about.

Masterbation typically mimics "penetrative sex" so, there must be some claim supporting how pleasurable it is. But, come on potter, even you would have to agree, that if you cut out the visuals and the touch and the emotional attachment, penetration is lacking. Your brain would create scenarios/fantasies to help you reach an orgasm.

Your right...vegan peanut butter ice cream with vega bar crumbles cause immediate premature ejaculation for me. Unfortunately last time I tried this it ruined my sex drive and appetite because it manage to work its way into my ice cream

Yeah, because contraceptives aren't 100% safe, the pill has side effects, abortions aren't fun, I don't want a vasectomy, and I don't want kids. Sexual intercourse isn't something which interests me in the first place, so it seems an obvious choice for me. But even with this point of view, I become aroused a lot, there's other things to be interested in apart from actual sexual intercourse.

Well, I can understand where you're coming from but I can't say that I agree. Contraceptives aren't 100% safe, but the chance that they fail is so remote that I'm willing to take it. Also, I'm not into having sex with women I don't have feelings for so should there be an "accident" I'm willing to step up. Having a child with a woman I love doesn't really scare me. I'd rather wait a couple of years but i'll embrace it if it happens.

But right now I'm not in a relationship, so I'm kind of an involuntary celibate.

Yeah, because contraceptives aren't 100% safe, the pill has side effects, abortions aren't fun, I don't want a vasectomy, and I don't want kids. Sexual intercourse isn't something which interests me in the first place, so it seems an obvious choice for me. But even with this point of view, I become aroused a lot, there's other things to be interested in apart from actual sexual intercourse.

Well, I can understand where you're coming from but I can't say that I agree. Contraceptives aren't 100% safe, but the chance that they fail is so remote that I'm willing to take it. Also, I'm not into having sex with women I don't have feelings for so should there be an "accident" I'm willing to step up. Having a child with a woman I love doesn't really scare me. I'd rather wait a couple of years but i'll embrace it if it happens.

But right now I'm not in a relationship, so I'm kind of an involuntary celibate.

I'm not sure what you mean that you don't 'agree', I'm not asking anyone else to be celibate! I really really really don't want a kid. If sexual intercourse was something I was interested in, maybe I'd be doing something different, maybe I'd have a vasectomy etc. But for me personally, I don't have a drive to have sexual intercourse in the first place so it isn't a big deal. Yeah there is only a tiny risk involved with contraceptives, but it seems like a completely unnecessary risk for me, as it's not something I'm even interested in in the first place.

If you could have a 100% chance of mentally making your sperm temporarily non-functional would yo still not want to have sex...thats what I want to know. Since the risk assessment is correct. The likelihood of pregnancy while using condoms is very low...sure condoms fail something like half a percent of the time but then whats the likelihood of that happening during a fertile moment and even then whats the likelyhood of actually concieving...not very high and frankly I think its too low to even consider. I by no means trying to get you to have sex but if pregnancy is the fear it doesn't make much sense to me...unless of course ninjas have latex eating sperm

If you could have a 100% chance of mentally making your sperm temporarily non-functional would yo still not want to have sex...thats what I want to know. Since the risk assessment is correct. The likelihood of pregnancy while using condoms is very low...sure condoms fail something like half a percent of the time but then whats the likelihood of that happening during a fertile moment and even then whats the likelyhood of actually concieving...not very high and frankly I think its too low to even consider. I by no means trying to get you to have sex but if pregnancy is the fear it doesn't make much sense to me...unless of course ninjas have latex eating sperm

If I could know for absolute certain that I couldn't impregnate anyone, I still wouldn't be particularly interested, but I would do it to please my partner if they wanted it, I am not opposed to it, just not very interested, kind of neutral towards it, but if they get a lot out of it, then it would make sense to do it for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraceptive#Effectiveness

Examine that link, it says that at best, condoms fail 2% of the time. I think that's a significant enough risk personally, but even if the risk was smaller, I'd still avoid it because of the outcome of that risk should it happen. It's not like the risk is that I get a slight bruise on my knee or something. The risk is pregnancy, which is something I really want to avoid big time! I don't want to do anything to risk that, and my sex life is fine without that risk.

http://www.sexualityandu.ca/adults/contraception-comparisons.aspx

This link supports those figures (you select which methods you want to compare, and then you get a table of information)

I don't know who's wearing those condoms but I've only had one break once and thats because I was pulling it over my head(the one on top of my neck). I also produce a large volume of man gunk(so people have told me)

I don't think they mean that it breaks, just that it doesn't work, I assume they mean that some gets out somehow, I dunno. But sites say its between 15%-2% failure. I hadn't thought about it meaning that it breaks, maybe it does! That's even more ridiculous if people are snapping them that often

hmmm...maybe you europeans are putting them on wrong or something...other than a condom breaking I don't see how they wouldn't work with the exception of it slipping off...which I wouldn't call a condom failure...thats a people failure in my opinion.

No idea, I've never used one. I guess I imagined it was like... the sperm runs all the way down inside the condom, then leaks out the bottom, and whilst the penis is still inserted, it then runs back into the vagina. I don't know if that's even possible. The wikipedia entry is american or canadian, you can tell by the spelling of 'color'. So I don't think the % is just of incompetent europeans.

You ever watch that episode of friends where Ross gets Rachel pregged up, and he is surprised? If the condom snapped, then how could he be surprised, he would surely have known that it failed at the time. Not that Friends is the best way to judge these things!

Do other people really go from not thinking about sex, to putting their penis in? Is there no transition for other people, nothing else to do with their partner? To me there are about a hundred things which happen before then, and they're all enjoyable, and lots of alternatives besides penetration.

There are lots of alternatives, all exteremely pleasurable. But, penetration is its own special nectar which can't be replicated. I think everyone should try it at least once, even homosexual guys. It's just a unique feeling that can't be had any other way.

Of course, if you aren't interested it doesn't matter to me. I think each person should do whatever they want and not worry about what anyone else thinks. You seem to do a good job of that.

Masterbation typically mimics "penetrative sex" so, there must be some claim supporting how pleasurable it is.

That would depend on whether a woman masturbates with a vibrator and inserts it into themself, or not.

Even those that do would generally also go for some clitoral action as well, and while clitoral action itself is plenty in itself for loads of people, considerably fewer women feel entirely fulfilled by penetration alone.

Unless you masturbate penetratively, there is very little in common between masturbation or penetrative sex, I think.

The likelihood of pregnancy while using condoms is very low...sure condoms fail something like half a percent of the time but then whats the likelihood of that happening during a fertile moment and even then whats the likelyhood of actually concieving...not very high and frankly I think its too low to even consider. I by no means trying to get you to have sex but if pregnancy is the fear it doesn't make much sense to me...

Really ? I was the result of a failed condom. So was my brother.

My parents were not foolish people when it came to contraception.

When that is how you came into the world, then for many it is impossible to brush off concerns about condom failure and the resultant pregnancy as being senseless and not worthy of consideration.

Of course, if people are enthusiastic about the idea of possibly getting someone pregnant, and thrill to the idea of raising their own children whenever, then they won;t be bothered by that... but many people wouldn;t be so thrilled about pregnancy as a result of their sexual activity if it happened, especially female people for obvious reasons.

Which makes me wonder why so many of them are casual about having lots of sex, in the first place.

That's even more ridiculous if people are snapping them that often

What happens fairly often is that guys just stick on a condom as it is.... then somehow expect a whole load of sperm to shoot out of their penises then vanish into nowhere.... whereas what tends to happen in that situation is that the air trapped in the 'nipple' at the end is forced outwards by the out-shooting sperm, and the consequent increase of mass within the condom results in breakage. Just squeezing the tip a bit while putting it on remedies that, but a lot of people either don't think of it, or are too drunk (or lazy, or impatient, or whatever) to bother.

A lot of other people will shag away without contraception then only put on a condom at the end.... which is dumb, since pre-cum tends to often contain some sperm.

Result : "mysterious" pregnancies even though the condoms were not faulty.

Moral : having sex without contraception is a good way to get pregnant.

I don't know who they studied to get those statistics, or what they meant by "failure" , those are just a few of my thoughts.

I think everyone should try it at least once, even homosexual guys.

That seems a bit ridiculous.... it would be like a gay guy saying "I think all heterosexuals should have anal sex with a man because it's such a great feeling and that's the only way to have it" ..... but why would anyone logically think that heterosexual men would enjoy that, being heterosexual and all ? You'd think it would be more likely that they wouldn't.

Masterbation typically mimics "penetrative sex" so, there must be some claim supporting how pleasurable it is.

That would depend on whether a woman masturbates with a vibrator and inserts it into themself, or not.

Even those that do would generally also go for some clitoral action as well, and while clitoral action itself is plenty in itself for loads of people, considerably fewer women feel entirely fulfilled by penetration alone.

Unless you masturbate penetratively, there is very little in common between masturbation or penetrative sex, I think.

My personal masterbation "preference" would involve penetration of some sort - fingers/dildo. Though I agree that clitoral action is equally as pleasurable. My statement was vague - I apologize. I was particularly referring to male masterbation which does often mimic "penetration". Certainly, we could sit and hash out a number of possibilities in which a male could masterbate and reach orgasm. I, of course, am not opposed to thinking it all out - I do enjoy this type of conversation. Please do challenge me if I'm mislead. The friction that individuals attempt to recreate during male masterbation is what is most often achieved via penetration (vaginal or anal).

Quote:

The likelihood of pregnancy while using condoms is very low...sure condoms fail something like half a percent of the time but then whats the likelihood of that happening during a fertile moment and even then whats the likelyhood of actually concieving...not very high and frankly I think its too low to even consider. I by no means trying to get you to have sex but if pregnancy is the fear it doesn't make much sense to me...

Really ? I was the result of a failed condom. So was my brother.

My parents were not foolish people when it came to contraception.

When that is how you came into the world, then for many it is impossible to brush off concerns about condom failure and the resultant pregnancy as being senseless and not worthy of consideration.

I don't feel the need to argue this point. I find it ridiculous that people are. If you're personally comfortable with the protection you feel from using a condom, great. Why pressure others into seeing it your way? Is there a reason anyone cares if anyone else is having sex? I say, if you feel most confident completely abstaining, that is absolutely the best choice. Sex wouldn't even be pleasurable surrounded by that type of anxiety.

Quote:

I think everyone should try it at least once, even homosexual guys.

That seems a bit ridiculous.... it would be like a gay guy saying "I think all heterosexuals should have anal sex with a man because it's such a great feeling and that's the only way to have it" ..... but why would anyone logically think that heterosexual men would enjoy that, being heterosexual and all ? You'd think it would be more likely that they wouldn't.

I'll add my two cents here as well. I'll preface this by saying that I think most people lie somewhere on a continuum between heterosexual and homosexual. My personal belief. I find it hard to believe that we're hard wired to be "100% homosexual" or "100% heterosexual". I'm sure I could find plenty of people to argue with me on that moot point, so, I'm not making it a point at all, per se.

As for "heterosexual" men having anal sex. I think plenty of them do! With women for the most part but they are still engaging in anal sex. Is it that hard to believe that they would also find anal sex pleasurable with a man? They may have mental blocks that make it near impossible to imagine. And it may also be difficult for them to become aroused in that situation (societal conditioning, IMHO) but, would the actual "sensation" be all that different?

My personal masterbation "preference" would involve penetration of some sort - fingers/dildo. Though I agree that clitoral action is equally as pleasurable. My statement was vague - I apologize. I was particularly referring to male masterbation which does often mimic "penetration". Certainly, we could sit and hash out a number of possibilities in which a male could masterbate and reach orgasm. I, of course, am not opposed to thinking it all out - I do enjoy this type of conversation. Please do challenge me if I'm mislead. The friction that individuals attempt to recreate during male masterbation is what is most often achieved via penetration (vaginal or anal).

I'm sure everyone does something different. But masturbation is, to me, totally different to intercourse. It's like comparing putting it into a loaf of bread, or into a pie. They're both very different things, and psychologically it is different too.

If you're personally comfortable with the protection you feel from using a condom, great. Why pressure others into seeing it your way? Is there a reason anyone cares if anyone else is having sex? I say, if you feel most confident completely abstaining, that is absolutely the best choice. Sex wouldn't even be pleasurable surrounded by that type of anxiety.

exactly!

I'll add my two cents here as well. I'll preface this by saying that I think most people lie somewhere on a continuum between heterosexual and homosexual. My personal belief. I find it hard to believe that we're hard wired to be "100% homosexual" or "100% heterosexual". I'm sure I could find plenty of people to argue with me on that moot point, so, I'm not making it a point at all, per se.

As for "heterosexual" men having anal sex. I think plenty of them do! With women for the most part but they are still engaging in anal sex. Is it that hard to believe that they would also find anal sex pleasurable with a man? They may have mental blocks that make it near impossible to imagine. And it may also be difficult for them to become aroused in that situation (societal conditioning, IMHO) but, would the actual "sensation" be all that different?

Uhrrm well it's hard to say what each person will like, especially a person who hasn't done it yet, so I don't think it's accurate for mikey to say that everyone should have vaginal intercourse, it may very well turn out that people don't like it. Additionally, I don't think it's practical for people to just try it out, especially homosexual people, who presumably would have to staple a photograph of a man's face onto the woman's face whilst doing it

I think that some people's ideas about sex and sexuality are so far one way, that people like me and astro make their heads spin because we really don't see it the same way, and have totally different requirements from a relationship, and from sex. People see X as being the most important thing regardless of anything else, whilst I'd say X doesn't matter to me in the slightest, and so the whole balance of priority is totally like the opposite, but people still try to discuss it like I see it the same way, and I have to repeat myself about 7 times. All sexual interaction, to me, is just an optional thing to do with a partner if and when you both feel like it. If either partner never felt like it ever, then that wouldn't seem like a problem to me, it's just how they feel. Other people would say that it's too important in a relationship to continue like that, but I just don't put value on it. So then any debate or conversation where the importance of sex or sexual activity is assumed and then used as a basis for other points, is completely alien to me, at a fundamental level we function in a different way and have different priorities.

That seems a bit ridiculous.... it would be like a gay guy saying "I think all heterosexuals should have anal sex with a man because it's such a great feeling and that's the only way to have it"

I've actually heard that several times from homosexual men. I had one friend who swore he could have any straight man and claimed to have had half the football team in high school. I don't know if he was telling the truth, but it is something to think about.

I have wondered if men are better at getting men off, some tell me they are. They do have the benefit of knowing what it feels like to be the recipient of the same act.

Uhrrm well it's hard to say what each person will like, especially a person who hasn't done it yet, so I don't think it's accurate for mikey to say that everyone should have vaginal intercourse, it may very well turn out that people don't like it. Additionally, I don't think it's practical for people to just try it out, especially homosexual people, who presumably would have to staple a photograph of a man's face onto the woman's face whilst doing it

Well, 90% of the world's men have an insatiable appetite for it, so the odds are good that one who tries it will at the very least like it. Why isn't it practical for people to just try it out? Most have at least tried it, including most gay men. I can't imagine there is more than a tiny fraction of men, gay or straight, who have not at least tried it once. And, most men who haven't tried it are somewhat obsessed with the idea.

For someone who has no interest, you sure do spend a lot of time posting about it.

I think everyone should try it at least once, even homosexual guys

No thanks... I lot of gay guys have tried it and decided it wasn't for them... I went very close, but didn't quite get there, I think it was at that point, when you body is just not playing the game physically, that I decided, hmmm maybe I'm not Bi, but gay....

I'll add my two cents here as well. I'll preface this by saying that I think most people lie somewhere on a continuum between heterosexual and homosexual. My personal belief. I find it hard to believe that we're hard wired to be "100% homosexual" or "100% heterosexual". I'm sure I could find plenty of people to argue with me on that moot point, so, I'm not making it a point at all, per se

I agree why this idea, as I have met plenty of people who fit all along the scale... that said, I know I am so far to the homosexual side it isn't funny... Girls just do absolutely nothing for me....

I've met quite a few, supposedly hetrosexual men, that would engage in anal sex, yet would draw the line at kissing. It would seem kissing being an initimate act , some how made them gay, but anal sex didn't...

Well, 90% of the world's men have an insatiable appetite for it, so the odds are good that one who tries it will at the very least like it. Why isn't it practical for people to just try it out? Most have at least tried it, including most gay men. I can't imagine there is more than a tiny fraction of men, gay or straight, who have not at least tried it once. And, most men who haven't tried it are somewhat obsessed with the idea.

For someone who has no interest, you sure do spend a lot of time posting about it.

It's not practical to try out because to me it's something that both people have to want to do in the first place, and if there isn't the motivation to want to try it then it won't happen. Like I said before, if there were absolutely no risks involved, and my partner wanted it, I would try it out, it wouldn't be abig deal. Yahr, I find it interesting to talk about, but not very interested in doing.

On the soy being estrogen (phytoestrogen adn there are many mroe plan tsources than soy.) From readings, I foudn phyto-estrogen to range from being neutral to anti-estrogen.

It has estrogen like components but they are very mild estrogen. They can link to body estrogen receptors. If they hold to the receptors, they keep actual estrogen (males make it also) from binding with receptor. They are something around 1/100 to 1/5,000 as strong as our own estrogen, so if they bind and block the receptors, then your body is up-taking less estrogen, so in that case they are anti-estrogen. Their bond is weaker than the bind of our estrogen, so in many case our estrogen will bump them off and bind itself, in which case they do nothing and are estrogen neutral.

Here is an article I quickly found, searching for phytoestrogen and receptors:

http://www.planetherbs.com/articles/phytoestrogens.htm

It makes a third case, that if your body is producing too few estrogen hormone, then the phyto-estrogen can bind and, while weaker, be an estrogen supply and therefore beneficial.

I think the anal sex thing with a guy or girl is kinda like saying that oral sex is just for gay men and gay women...surely its pretty much the same but that emotion may not be the same....which is a big part of sex for me at least.

I think that all people, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, will like and dislike things on an individual basis, oral, anal, vaginal, nasal, whatever, I don't think that they're split amongst sexualities. I don't think anybody should feel like they should do any of those things, just do them if they want to, and also not worry about their sexuality, just do what they want.

I think the anal sex thing with a guy or girl is kinda like saying that oral sex is just for gay men and gay women...surely its pretty much the same but that emotion may not be the same....which is a big part of sex for me at least.

If it were an oral sex comparison to what I said, then in order to be a suitable comparison it would have to be asserted that a heterosexual man would enjoy receiving oral sex from another guy. Which (as with what i said before with the anal sex) isn;t necessarily the case, because factually it seems that it is not always the case.

I think that all people, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, will like and dislike things on an individual basis, oral, anal, vaginal, nasal, whatever, I don't think that they're split amongst sexualities.

Dunno man, i still reckon that heterosexual guys are, by definition, not all entirely likely to enjoy anal, oral (or nasal, arm-pit related, whatever) sex with a guy, for whichever reasons. I'd even go to a stretch and say they were less likely to enjoy that than get it on with a woman, and less than gay guys might enjoy getting it on with other guys.

I'm not entirely sure why people are disagreeing about that, since it seems like common sense that things would be that way.

I had one friend who swore he could have any straight man and claimed to have had half the football team in high school. I don't know if he was telling the truth, but it is something to think about.

To me that sounds like a homosexual version of the lairy lad who says "I'm a right goer me, i could have ANY woman, I'd convert any lesbian that's for sure - i shagged half the basketball team in high school, I'm THAT hot"

They weren;t right in thinking they could have any woman....

And i somehow doubt your friend had the desire to even pull ANY gay guy, never mind ANY straight one. some people do have standards....

That said, i don;t know who he was. it is possible that he was some superhero with amazing powers of sexual attraction and sexuality conversion.

I've actually heard that several times from homosexual men.

I could imagine it... it's about lack of empathy thus failing to udnerstand a situation from a different point of view from their own. Many people do it, independant of sexual preference or tendency... no doubt the heterosexual people think that "if gays just went for a bit of hetero action they'd see what they were missing" and i imagine that similar things go through the heads of the gay people who say similar things about how heterosexual people would all really take to gay sex if they just try it.

My personal belief. I find it hard to believe that we're hard wired to be "100% homosexual" or "100% heterosexual".

I reckon that some people are, and some aren't.

But I never said that heterosexual men didn't have anal sex.... a lot of heterosexual men make a great deal of fuss over how great anal sex with women is... and so forth. But by definition as heterosexual men, i doubt they would find it half as enjoyable with a man.

If they did, surely they would be bisexual rather than heterosexual, even if their preferences are heavily leaning towards one gender rather than the other that would still be bisexuality rather than heterosexuality.

And yes, it is "that" hard to believe that they would find it as pleasurable with a man, as they might with a woman. For comparison, i imagine that it would be similar for asexual people (people with sexual tendency and preference for neither gender) of both genders, in a sexual situation whether it involves men, women, anuses, mouths, vaginas, earholes, noses, armpits or whatever.

Or I suppose, also true for many people who are heterosexual and opposite genders, but who feel entirely platonic about each other.

I think that such a sensation would be entirely different from the sensation a person would feel, who was aroused by being with who they were with.

Since sexual stimulus without arousal can be incredibly unpleasant, and usually at last uncomfortable, and not infrequently painful.... or at least numb or vacant... so it seems clear to me that it is most likely that this would be a different sensation from two hornee lovebirds (gay or hetero) all passioned up with each other.

I also would have thought that gay women would be unlikely to get very excited over heterosexual penises going into them.... many lesbian women engage in penis-harness things with dildos on, to use with female partners because they recognise that their body finds penetrative stimulus to be enjoyable, but have no desire whatsoever to get any men involved... because they are lesbian.

Perhaps it is like the old "what do vegans think about 'fake meat' " discussion.....

Some people eat so-called "fake meats" and inextricably link them mentally to bits of dead bodies.... and apply that reasoning to others, assuming everyone else views "Fake meats" in a similar way..... then when someone like me comes along who thinks from an entirely different angle from most other people, who doesn;t connect them at all since "Fake meat" is just grains and vegetables and stuff and nothing like dead bodies at all, people become confused.... they say things like "well the texture and taste of burger X is just like a hamburger so of course by eating that people are longing after the taste and texture of a real hamburger" and I say nono, and they might say "since they really do taste the same i think there is no reason why a person who likes burger X wouldn;t like a hamburger" , and i might say but reluctance to eat dead bodies is for many people all about their feeling about it, or feeling physically repelled by the thought, rather than the physical sensation of eating it and taste/texture pleasure derived from it. They might say "people would all like eating meat if there were no social pressure against it among their friends etc" to which again, i would disagree... even if they said that lots of people who are vegetarian do admit that they enjoy the taste and texture of eating flesh of assorted kinds.

Not that i think that sexuality of any description is anything like eating dead bodies, rather than in this illustratory and abstract way.

I guess my elaborated point is just that some people really are heterosexual, they aren;t just like that from social pressure... many people who are bisexual lie to others about this, and often to themselves, due to their desires to be conformist and fit in with others' prejudiced social expectations of how they ought to be conducting themselves.

Some even go as far as to get married to a member of the opposite sex... some produce children to compound the elaborate delusion and lie.... and yet at heart, they are not heterosexual.... they are not even bisexual... they just did it because they were scared of doing their own thing, or scared of how others would react to them doing that.... or because they longed for ease of conformity and hoped that by pretending to be heterosexual their body might 'come round to it' .... but, for many people that never happens.... I find the whole situation rather tragic.

I don;t think it could really be disputed that non-asexual guys generally do enjoy some sort of back and forth friction type situation in the penis region. But i don;t think that necessarily would be related to them wanting to have actual sexual intercourse.

I've met quite a few, supposedly hetrosexual men, that would engage in anal sex, yet would draw the line at kissing. It would seem kissing being an initimate act , some how made them gay, but anal sex didn't...

That's strange, it's as if he wanted to think that homosexuality is about intimacy rather than sexual tendency and preference..... as if perhaps he felt that heterosexuality wasn't about intimacy, but about sex.... with homosexuality being the flip-side of that.....

So wait, i didn;t understand....were the self-professed heterosexual guys having sex with guys or women, anally ? If it was guys, i think they were kidding themselves there... just a bit.

Edited by Astrocat

I'm sure everyone does something different. But masturbation is, to me, totally different to intercourse. It's like comparing putting it into a loaf of bread, or into a pie. They're both very different things, and psychologically it is different too.

I totally agree !

I mean, inserting assorted excitable parts of my anatomy into a pie is one thing.... I mean, pie is pretty hot..... and very tasty..... I LOVE pie wink wink , nudge nudge, know what I mean ? Just the thought of pie makes me wet and moist with anticipation. Every time i want to eat pie i have to get two, because I know that I shan;t be able to restrain myself with the first one...

But putting it in a loaf of bread.... dude, that's just (O.o) I can;t get with that.... I just don;t swing that way..... even if it was a bread pie or something, I don;t know man... that would probably just make me feel a bit uncomfortable.... maybe if i nailed a picture of a pie onto the loaf I could get through it, but it just wouldn;t be the same as some full-on hardcore pie-action.

I think that all people, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, will like and dislike things on an individual basis, oral, anal, vaginal, nasal, whatever, I don't think that they're split amongst sexualities.

Dunno man, i still reckon that heterosexual guys are, by definition, not all entirely likely to enjoy anal, oral (or nasal, arm-pit related, whatever) sex with a guy, for whichever reasons. I'd even go to a stretch and say they were less likely to enjoy that than get it on with a woman, and less than gay guys might enjoy getting it on with other guys.

No, I meant that individual sexual practices (with their partner(s)) aren't split between the sexualities. I mean, oral sex isn't just for gay people, anal sex isn't just for gay people, vaginal penetration isn't just for straight people etc, people do what they want. Obviously any kind of sex between two men isn't heterosexual. But it's the fact that it's two men involved which makes it homosexual / bisexual, it's not the type of sex they're having which makes it homosexual / bisexual.