Thanks Robert!

Crystal

Robert, just wanted to say thank you for the T-shirts and all the Vega You are awesome!

Edi Cult in new VBB gear:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/vegancrystal/XmasEdinburgh/DSCF0993.jpg

from left to right: Daywalker, Jonathan, Crystal, Buzz, Kathryn (not the forum Kathryn, Jono´s wife)

Wow! Awesome! You all look great!!! It's so cool to see the whole crew together and of course, posing in the squat rack with weights nearby and the thumbs up!

This is great to see. I've only met two of you (Daywalker and Crystal) but I hope to visit all of you next year!

That is a good looking crowd, and I have to comment that Jono is looking bigger than ever!

Where are the rest though??

Ah yes, I thought I was being nice not posting them, but since you asked!

Here are some of the crew trying on the shirts:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/vegancrystal/XmasEdinburgh/DSCF0994.jpg

We have Jono´s feminine side, Bodybuilder Buzz, and Daywalker as Popeye the Sailor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/vegancrystal/XmasEdinburgh/DSCF0995.jpg

Looking good mates!

• 4 weeks later...
If I was there I'd be climbing that tree too.

Dude, you so should have been there! You would really have fit in with that crew. We were waiting for the bus outside of Alton Towers that day. It's an amusement park in England, one of the things that Topher and Jonathan and I did in the few days before VF week 2005.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/michaelhobson/VeganFitnessWeek2005011.jpg

I want to get out of the country sometime in the next few years, and that's an amazing picture.

You should get out, it really helps to give you some perspective on the US. I mean, you can know how messed up it is. But until you realize how much less messed up it is elsewhere, it's hard to comprehend. Even with England being one of the least progressive European countries, they are light years ahead of us. They are a little tiny island the size of Pennsylvania, but still we are the richest country in the world. We really have no excuse to be so messed up, not even basic public programs like health care. Urgh!

Oh, and the picture of Topher and I is in the middle of Alton Towers next to the castle. Yeah, it's a real castle, the amusement park was built around it instead of a fake castle being built in an amusement park. England is cool like that.

Even with England being one of the least progressive European countries, they are light years ahead of us. They are a little tiny island the size of Pennsylvania, but still we are the richest country in the world.

Hey dude, if you want that invite to remain intact be careful about your British geography Of course, England is a country, but not an island as it is joined to Scotland and Wales, which are also countries.....

Even with England being one of the least progressive European countries, they are light years ahead of us. They are a little tiny island the size of Pennsylvania, but still we are the richest country in the world.

Hey dude, if you want that invite to remain intact be careful about your British geography Of course, England is a country, but not an island as it is joined to Scotland and Wales, which are also countries.....

Yes, UK -Wales west, Scotland to the north....can someone say cold (but beautiful).

In his defense, the US public school system in general (not all) does not put to much emphisis on geography (or languages). So these things must be self taught. I'm sure he'll do a look up and remember now.

Yes, UK -Wales west, Scotland to the north....can someone say cold (but beautiful).

In his defense, the US public school system in general (not all) does not put to much emphisis on geography (or languages). So these things must be self taught. I'm sure he'll do a look up and remember now.

Haha, I am well aware of the geography of the English island. It's really all I can do to consider England a country, much less those two tiny patches of grass on either side. I mean really, we have to draw the line somewhere? So, for now England shall remain an island until I am convinced otherwise.