What did you look like...?

nicole

You look so pretty nicole. Do you mind when/if someone tells you, you look like someone else? I ask because I find it annoying when people tell me I look like X_Y_or Z celebrity, and I try not to tell others they look like someone; but, if I may, you look very much like Robin Wright (Penn), especially, the first photo . You also have similar smiles. She's very pretty.

~ "Run, nicole...run" ~

My teen pics would scare y'all -- big hair

Thanks! I don't really mind when people say I look like someone else. I never know who celebrities are anyway, so I always have to go look them up. I guess looking like Robin Wright Penn is not such a bad thing! People often tell me that I look like some celebrity or someone they know, so I think I just have one of those faces?

I want to see the big hair!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I don't really mind when people say I look like someone else. I never know who celebrities are anyway, so I always have to go look them up. I guess looking like Robin Wright Penn is not such a bad thing! People often tell me that I look like some celebrity or someone they know, so I think I just have one of those faces?

I want to see the big hair!

Oh, so you probably didn't get my "run" reference That was a line from "Forrest Gump." No, looking like Robin Wright isn't a bad thing at all, I'd say.

She's got close to 20 years on you, but I think there's a resemblance: http://images.askmen.com/women/actress_300/pictures_300/robin_wright_penn/robin_wright_penn_150.jpghttp://images.askmen.com/women/actress_300/pictures_300/robin_wright_penn/robin_wright_penn_150b.jpg[/img]http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/robin-wright-penn/pictures/robin-wright-penn-picture-4.jpg

I hate when people tell me I look like someone! I guess I want to think I'm more unique than that I guess it's not too bad, depending on whom they think I look like

Not really any pics (then or now) of me available online that I'm aware of

Then: In my teen years I started out looking like a dirty hippi, then transitioned into more of a crusty/gutter-punk kinda thang. Various twists & turns along the way but the clothes were usually black, ragged & unwashed, the hair multicolored & dirty dred's & other ways. There was usually various piercings, patches, jewelry & other ornamentations on me as well... I was pretty dang thin back then too from not eating much & walking quite a bit.

Now: I'm about 55 pounds heavier & try to blend in more than I used to. On bad days I've been told horribly mean things such as that I look: "conservative", "like a yuppie", "like a skinhead" & probably my favorite: "like a cop"

When I saw that pic of Nicole, I thought of the gal from Bourne Supremacy. She even has ink - though obviously not as cool as Nicole's (who's ink is?) :

Franka Potente is her name I guess (had to look it up):

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_bourne_supremacy/franka_potente/supremacy1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is just because it's late, or because of the content of your posts tonight, but I find myself laughing quite a bit. Dave is in the other room trying to sleep so I've got to keep it down!

I got a scanner from SmartMonkey Ani and if I ever get it hooked up you will all be in for a big treat. To see photos of me in high school weighing about 95 lbs I was 89 1/4 lbs in 8th grade just before high school. Yeah, I know. I was HUGE!!!

:lachmal:

I don't know if it is just because it's late, or because of the content of your posts tonight, but I find myself laughing quite a bit. Dave is in the other room trying to sleep so I've got to keep it down!

I got a scanner from SmartMonkey Ani and if I ever get it hooked up you will all be in for a big treat. To see photos of me in high school weighing about 95 lbs I was 89 1/4 lbs in 8th grade just before high school. Yeah, I know. I was HUGE!!!

I'd be scared...

Yeah, a lot of people were intimidated by me back then I literally doubled in size over just a few years, which is pretty crazy. I peaked at 193 about 4 years ago. Recently I've been up to 191 but that is with clothes on

But anyway...yeah, I was cleaning up my old bedroom at my mother's house over the holidays and found some pretty scary photos of Tiny Me back then. I look forward to sharing them at some point. You've all seen me at 120 lbs in that "before" photo. Just wait for 89 lbs!!!

Ha! It looks I have ya by a few pounds then Robert - I'm pushing 200 pounds lately. Now if only more of my current weight was muscle...

That said, I stayed around 135 pounds for a long time so I dont mind the extra padding too much. I recently had a guy actually express disbelief that I was really vegan because he said he'd "never seen a vegetarian as big" as me! That really made my day.

Ha! It looks I have ya by a few pounds then Robert - I'm pushing 200 pounds lately. Now if only more of my current weight was muscle...

That said, I stayed around 135 pounds for a long time so I dont mind the extra padding too much. I recently had a guy actually express disbelief that I was really vegan because he said he'd "never seen a vegetarian as big" as me! That really made my day.

My sociology teacher said "She never would have thought I was vegan, because I was so large" (even though I was in the upper 170's at the time).

• 2 weeks later...

Me with a sombrero in a mexican restaurant

the beer wasn't mine. lol ( seriously! lol )

me-nodescription lol

that's how i used to look like, i think i was 7 or 8 in those pictures.. i can't remember.. lol

the mexican restaurant was in amsterdam i believe.

and the picture below i took few hours ago... ( sorry for not showing my face.. lol )

http://idisk.mac.com/glennbr-Public/veganhoodie.jpg

Hittin the sauce at a young age i see?

yep!

ahahah

nah.. 'm kidding..

----

but actually, i did tried drinking beer once ( or twice.. i don't know.. lol ) when i was really young, lucky me i didn't like the flavour of beer at that time, so it's good to know that i will never try to drink any alcohol in the future..( hopefuly not ) and i will probably never going to be interested in beer or another drug ( unlike my grandfather who still drink heineken every morning and doesn't seem to have any 'serious' health problem in his 70's )