List of Confirmed members attending

robert

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard that 3 more people will be coming!

Great stuff! It's all coming together and we'll do more fundraising this next weekend and I'll keep working on donations from the community since this is a non-profit, community building event (we involve the community of Portland after our 4 nights at the Coast). We do dine-outs, parties, hiking, etc.

Good times await

• 2 weeks later...
I've also heard from a few others lately who may be interested in staying at the Beach house....including DV and her husband, Todd from Portland (who attended last year) and some others.

i'll try to be more present on the forums. i can't wait for VV. mmmmm.... i've even started working out, so i'm not the only scrawny guy there.

I am going to try and make it depending on my work schedule. I'm headed down to a conference down in San Diego right after Vegan Vacation. I'm going to try and visit on the coast, I'll just rent a hotel or something in town. Then if I can find a place to crash in Portland I'll join you guys for the Portland fun as well.

• 5 weeks later...

We just got another 4 members, so that is really exciting! We now have 24 or 25 people and some others may stop in. That includes a few kids so we're still within our "limit" of 24 adults.

If you're in the area, please come by and hang out with us, even if you don't stay the night at the Beach House........or stay on over anyway. It's just $25 per person, per night.

This will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!