Official Arnold Appreciation Thread

xveganjoshx

I loved Commando when I was a kid! Man, he looked sooooo awesome in that movie! So much muscle! I loved when he was rowing the boat, or carrying all the weapons and running around. He was just huge and I loved it!

Pumping Iron and Commando are my favorite Arnold movies. There were some great lines in Pumping Iron too!

LOL . That arnold rocks, but I think I was refering to the one with the muscles....

I know.

does he still have 'muscles' ????

whoa...

speaking of arnold.... look what i've found few days ago..( accidently ) --->

in the end of the video he 'dances'..and it's really funny, i hope y'all enjoy it, too.. lol

it's pretty messed up, i know.

"Get your ass to Mars.."

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

"What's the matter? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?"

So many quotes... how do you choose?

I like the one when he says "we'll be back"...in the context of himself and veganpotter rescuing the world from puny milk drinkers(reference to him saying milk is for babies...men drink beer!)

Cheeke and Schwarzenegger

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/images/schwarzenegger.jpg

"Let off some steam bennett." -Commando

ronnie kray.....I wrote the line about "in commando "remember when i said i would kill you last? ... I LIED!" and then looked up and you had already listed it

That was one of my favorite parts of the movie. Commando had so many sweet lines, I better watch it again sometime soon.

That's my only photo with Arnold when I briefly met him in 2001, so I gotta put it up when I can!

Remember when he elbow's the guy in the head on the plane in Commando, knocking him out, and then tells the flight attendant, "he's really tired" or something like that? Good times.

I like when he shoots the rocket launcher the wrong way in Commando, then turns it around and nails the car.

Commando rules! I also like when he takes over that house. When he hides in the garden shed, then comes out and just destroys people.

But still the best scene is in the boat when he is just so huge and ripped. Even though I'm not a fan of guys I also like when he goes to the weapons warehouse. There is so much stuff to choose from!

No no, and no once again.

Arnold. Bleck. Bleck. I don't like his politics, I don't like his movies and I don't like his muscles.

Proceed with your praises. I'm just trying to boost my post count!

here is what i think:

good actor, annoying politic.

He's not that bad...I'm not saying he's the best governor possible but he's better than the moron they booted out and he's a republican which should never be the case

I met Arnold back in 2001 also - I worked one day on the movie, The Sixth Day, in Toronto. The movie was shot in Vancouver, but they flew to To for a day to shoot in the Toronto Eaton Centre Mall and I was a camera trainee on it. He shook all the camera crew's hands. He seemed like he was putting on an act the whole time - between takes and stuff - not the real Arnold I wanted to see. He was cool though, made jokes all the time. He had an entourage of little kids, which was sort of weird. We didn't finish filming before the mall opened and the crowds that showed up to watch were huge. Took a lot of cops to hold everyone back. And there I was in the middle of it, slating right in front of Arnold's face on his close ups. It was kind of surreal. I felt so priveleged. Definitely one of my film career highlights.

"Nice night for a walk..." The Terminator

He's not that bad...I'm not saying he's the best governor possible but he's better than the moron they booted out and he's a republican which should never be the case

You're talking to the wrong person about that, potter! I'm not a "lesser of two evils" kinda girl! I don't appreciate people who "aren't that bad". I want someone "good".